01

Don't ever give up on your dreams people say. If you work hard enough, you'll get it. Some people don't believe the quote. But a lot of people do.

Also, people say that the janitor would never end up with the pop star.

But those people are wrong.

Calum Hood, the janitor of an old diner/karaoke joint his mother owned before she died.

When she died, Calum was stuck with his step father and his two step brothers, Andrew and Lloyd.

He's not that miserable, his mother's friends, Diego and Martha also work there. They are like parents to Calum.

Whenever Calum was on break, he would walk around town and play his ukulele on the streets.

Currently, he was walking on the streets with his ukulele strapped to his back. Then he saw a couple of guys dancing on a giant piece of cardboard.

Calum smiled, running over to then and setting his SnapBack on the ground as he unstrapped the ukulele from his back.

The guys around him stopped dancing and watched the boy.

His fingers began strumming the little instrument, "Throwing rocks at your window at midnight, you met me in your backyard that night, in the moonlight you looked just like an angel in disguise."

He stopped for a moment and looked at everyone around him, they all urged him to continue.

Calum grinned and went on, "My whole life seemed like a postcard, you were mine for a night, I was out of my mind, you were mine for a night, I don't know how to say goodbye."

Suddenly, a city bus drove by, driving over a puddle, splashing everyone on the street.

Everyone groaned, walking away from Calum. The boy sighed, "Oh come on! Let's keep playing! It's just a little water--never mind."

Then a music sound engineer roadie who was walking down the street put a couple of dollar bills into Calum's hat.

Smiling, Calum picked up his hat and put the money into his back pocket, "Thank you."

"Hey, no problem. The next time I see you better be on an album cover, you're talented." The man said, he had bright red hair.

Calum blushed slightly, putting his snapback on and walking away.

Luke Hemmings, currently the biggest pop star in the world.

"I love you so much
I hate you so bad
Said "I don't miss you"
You know that's not true
Boy I want you bad
I hate you so much
But I love you oh so bad
When I say I'm leaving
I don't mean it
I just want you back

Got my hopes up
When we broke up
That we would get back always said that
No matter what we would be together
I want you back now more than ever
Feels like we on a roller-coaster
You take me up high then take me down low
There go them games boy you think
You think you're clever
You try to play me it's so whatever

Some days we on the same page

Oh--"

"Michael! What is that?" Luke's father yelled, looking at the Michael was was stressing over the machine.

Luke sighed in relief, he's been waiting for a break ever since the music video filming began.

"Something happened with the machine, just give me a couple minutes and I'll fix it," Michael informed.