09

Waking up hungover is probably the worst feeling ever. You throw up, drink more to make yourself feel better, then throw up the next day. It's a cycle. And yes, drinking more will make you feel better during a hangover.

Calum sighed as he sat in his bed with a bucket sitting between his legs. He felt so pale and awful, this was another reason he doesn't get drunk. The hangover is the worst part, it ruins the fun in drinking.

Diego would come into his room to check on him every couple minutes to make sure he was feeling okay. Calum was thankful that Diego wasn't an asshole like Arthur was.

He could barley remember anything that happened the night before. The only thing he did remember was drinking a milkshake and Luke staring at him. It was a pretty good memory to have, it made Calum smile because Luke stayed with him while he was drunk.

Suddenly, his door opened and Diego walked inside with a Gatorade. He set it on Calum's nightstand and sat on the end of the bed, "How are you feelin'?"

Calum shrugged weakly, "Okay I guess. I feel like everything I ate is coming out of my body. It's like pooping but from your mouth and it hurts. My throat burns and I feel pale."

"That's not good my friend," Diego joked with a chuckle, "Do you remember why you were drinking?"

"Yeah, Andrew took my journal filled with all my songs so he could say they were his own. He said he wouldn't give it back until he is famous." Calum explained.

Diego shook his head and took a deep breath, "They are all psycho aren't they? Just want to be famous when they aren't even talented. Kind of like the Kardashians."

Calum chuckled with a nod. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes, "Well, Lloyd isn't that bad. He said he knew I was Rags and he would keep it a secret. Even though he's been begging me to tell Luke."

"Maybe you should tell Luke, he's going on tour very soon and Andrew might go with him as an opening act," Diego informed with a stern look.

Calum's eyes widen, "He's going on tour with him?! Why? Luke told me that he found the Rags CD and listened to it. How does Andrew sound anything like me?"

Diego sighed, "You need to tell him Calum, or you'll be seeing Andrew's face everywhere in just a couple months."

Instead of staying, Diego patted Calum's leg and walked out of the room. Calum sighed deeply and roughly took a sip of his Gatorade.

How could Luke be so stupid? He was going on tour with that jerk? Andrew doesn't even know the first thing about performing. This was insane. Should he tell Luke? No, he can't. Luke would think he was lying.

Calum closed his eyes and leaned back in his bed, falling into a deep sleep.

"Calum! Over here!" Luke called from the small table in the café. His hair was down with a beanie on top. He looked absolutely adorable.

The raven haired boy smiled as he sat in front of the tall blonde. He took a sip of his Gatorade and sighed. Yes, he took his Gatorade everywhere because he was still hungover.

"Are you feeling better?" Luke asked, biting his lip and playing with his black lip ring.

"Kind of," Calum replied, "I just know that I am never getting drunk again."

"Why did you get drunk?"

"My step dad was annoying me and I couldn't take it." Calum said.

Luke nodded, understanding, "Well I have something to tell you. That is why I called you to meet me here."

"What would that be?" Calum asked, taking another sip of his Gatorade.

The blonde smiled widely and opened his arms, "I'm going on a world tour! It's promoting my new album and new song!"

"So the tour is called--"

"Hands on Me. But, Andrew is coming as my opening act so it's called Hands on Me; featuring Rags. It's kind of weird but has a nice vibe, you know?"

Calum nodded, "I see what you mean. Congratulations Luke, I am very proud of you."

"Thank you Calum, but that's not all of it," Luke said, his smile getting bigger and bigger if that was even possible, "I want you to come with me."

Calum choked on his drink, "You want me to go with you? Why?"

"Because I've seen you dance and I would love to dance with you and have you part of my dance team." Luke explained.

"Woah Luke, I don't even know what to say. This is an honor, I will let you know if I can," Calum stumbled his words.

Luke shook his head, "I don't care what you say, you are coming with me. Calum, you can dance and I really want you to come. I will force you if I have to."

"Well I guess you won't have to force me then. When is it going to start?" Calum asked.

"In two weeks. So that means you, my dancers and I will have to learn dances to every song on my album except for the slow songs by two weeks." Luke explained.

"Okay, when are we starting?"

"I think tomorrow, I'll text you the address then because I don't even know when."

Suddenly, a bunch of fangirls came running inside, screaming Luke's name and asking for pictures and autographs.

Luke looked so happy with them, his fans. They basically helped him get to where he was so without them, he would still be that boy making covers of songs no one has even heard of.

That's why Calum admired him so much, he was so nice to everyone even when he is mad or upset. He followed his dreams and keeps a good image for all the younger boys and girls.

Calum used to watch Luke sing at Music Award Shows and his music videos and watch him win awards. The blonde has come so far and he is still the same as he was before.

Calum really liked Luke.

oooh snap. whet just happened?

I'm really liking this story now because I can start my own chapters. I wanted this story to be like the movie, but the last chapter would've been when Luke finds out Calum is Rags and they live happily ever after.

But NO, I wanted to make it longer and I am very excited! Please let me know your thoughts:) btw I wrote this chapter, another chapter from another story and a message in an hour so yus.

Please vote