18

It was a couple hours before a show, everyone was just walking around and handing out at the theater. Michael was playing some random remixes to test the audio, making sure that everyone could hear the music.

Luke was jumping around on the stage in his sweats with some of his dancers. They were laughing and giggling as they were listening to a Sam Smith remix of one of his songs.

As they were hanging out, Luke couldn't seem to find Calum. The last time the blonde saw his boyfriend was last night when they went to sleep. He did leave a note for Luke that he went to the gym that morning.

He turned to one of his dancers asked, raising his voice over the loud music, "Have you seen Calum at all today?"

Jessica shook her head and looked around, "I haven't seen him. But um -- oh! He's over there with Michael!"

The blonde moved his head to where Jessica was looking. He saw his boyfriend standing next to Michael. Luke was instantly turned on by how Calum was dressed. The tan boy was wearing a tight grey long sleeve with black shorts, he also had on a cap.

But Luke noticed how close Michael was standing next to Calum, their hips were almost touching. Instead of just walking up to them, Luke decided to go behind the curtain so they couldn't see him and he could listen to what they were talking about.

"-- and honestly, that girl was obsessed with me after we broke up. I don't understand why she wrote that song about me." Michael explained, running a hand through his hair.

Calum nodded, resting his hand on the table where all the machines were, "When I heard it, I started laughing so hard because she's such a bad singer. But don't worry man, that girl is probably a hoe anyway. What about that Gabi girl?"

The red head shook his head, turning some nobs as he said, "We're just friends. I know that's what people say before they date but I just don't have those kinds of feelings towards her."

"I understand," Calum said with a head nod, he looked at the machines and asked, "So, how do you do this kind of stuff? When I was younger, I had this friend and his older brother did this kind of stuff, I've always wanted to know."

Michael grinned and said, "Oh that's cool. Here, this non will add a higher affect on the song. So if you wanted to make one of your songs, let's say, Long Way Home, more upbeat, you would turn this just a little, like this. Wanna try?"

Calum nodded, he scooted a little closer so he could see the machine clearly. He reached out and turned the knob, which made everything really loud. Michael quickly turned the knob down.

"Whoops." Calum mumbled.

"Here, put your fingers back on the knob and I'll help you," Michael said. Calum did so and gently put his fingers around the knob, Michael then placed his hand ontop of Calum's and said as he slowly turned their hands to the opposite direction, "Like I said. You have to turn it slowly and gently."

The tan boy grinned, moving his hand from Michael's and putting it inside his short's pocket. He then let Michael keep explaining how the machine worked. Calum didn't notice the frown on the older boy's face.

But Luke did, and it made him angry. His fingers were gripping the backstage curtain until they were pale and his teeth gritted together. Instead of going up to them all angry, the blonde stood up and walked over to the two.

Calum looked up from the machine and saw Luke, "Hey babe! Michael was just showing me how he makes all the remixes and stuff. It's really cool."

Luke felt Calum's arm slip around his waist and pulling him to the tan boy's hip. He kissed Luke's temple and mumbling an I love you before saying to Michael, "Maybe you could make a remix off of that song your ex wrote."