nineteen

( NINETEEN )
( ARCADING )
tw: parent death

TIME SKIPS 🙏🏼
sage woke up to a sudden bang. she stood up and quickly analyzed her surroundings. she soon came to realize that the sound came from downstairs. sage slowly crept out of her room and walked downstairs. she then noticed it was wilbur in the kitchen getting some popcorn. sage cleared her throat and wilbur snapped his head to the direction where sage was and suddenly apologized.

"oh sage i'm so sorry for waking you up! i just couldn't sleep and i came back down here."

sage quickly reassured him "wil it's okay. i actually couldn't sleep either so you're all good. but what are you doing at 1 in the morning?"

"i'm probably just gonna put a movie on. wanna join me?" sage smiled lightly and walked towards the couch. she sat down and got closer to wilbur so she could be covered in blankets. sage cuddled up next to him and put her head on his shoulder. wilbur smiled down at the girl besides him and put his head on top of hers.

"what should we watch?" sage asked while grabbing the remote and going to disney+.

"we should watch harry potter and order of the phoenix! i haven't watched a harry potter movie in so long" wilbur exclaimed.

"okay so no disney plus?"

wilbur nodded his head.

"okay let's watch it!" sage got up and began to find the disc. she eventually found it and she put the disc into the dvd player. she went back to where she was sitting and  smiled up at him. they watched movies all night and never ended up getting tired. soon they fell asleep at around 5am.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tommy woke up around 4 hours later and walked down stairs. he stopped as he saw the sight of sage and wilbur. tommy was losing his shit that he went upstairs to tell tubbo.

"tubbo! come look!" tommy whispered trying not to wake the other two up.

"geez tommy i'll be right there. just give me like 5 minutes" tubbo had just woken up and was shuffling in bed trying to find a comfortable position to go back to sleep in.

"big man we don't have 5 minutes! i'm not gonna risk them moving! you need to see them."

at this point tubbo had finally put the pieces together and stood up from his bed. "OH SAGE AND WILBUR?"

"be quiet! and hurry!"

the two boys practically ran downstairs and saw the two wrapped in eachothers arms. the two jumped excitedly and decided to take a photo of the soon to be couple.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tubbo @ tubbolive
wilbur needs to ask sage out
or vice versa. i literally can't keep
seeing them act like a couple
while they aren't and it's making my
heart hurt.
_

| tommy @ tommyinnit
we're all hurting tubbo. we all are.

| dream @ dreamwastaken
yk i called it at the beginning right?
| tommy @ tommyinnit
shut up you green bastard