🍋Lemon~🍋

This part is mine

Nightmare dragged himself up from the couch as SD called him for dinner.night was suspicious of swad because he wasn't eating any food,which he usually did.he shrugged it of as he sat down to eat and took a mouthful of steak and potatoes.he didn't want to admit it but it was fucking delicious.SD looked quite satisfied seeing nightmare enjoying his food and watched him when he wasn't looking even though he was almost caught by the goopy skeleton once or twice.when he was done with his meal nightmare excused himself from the table and went upstairs.he was beginning to feel warm,in a way he didn't like.SD waited a minute or so until he could feel nightmares aura getting heated.
He walked up the spiral stairs and over to nights room and noticed his door was slightly open.he pushed his way inside and saw nightmare looking quite miserable with his shirt and jacket off.
—————————————————————
                 🍋 lemon warning 🍋
-I'm sorry in advance for the cringe level of this lemon,forgive me innocent souls
(Or not so innocent ones for that matter)

"How are you feeling darling~"swad asked seeing nightmares current situation. "W-what did yo-u put in that?"nighty asked stuttering as the heat rushed to his cheeks (?) "oh maby some horny pills"(idk wat there called kill me XD)
"Y-you fucker"nightmare responded.SD suddenly slipped over to him and pinned him down on the bed. "This is going to be fun~" SD teased.he quickly pulled nightmare into a kiss,exploring every inch of his mouth,making him HIS nightmare and only his.he removed bolth ther clothes by teleporting them off somehow.he looked down to see nightmare had summoned a female ecto-body,which was surprising because nightmare was not known to be the submissive type.swad suddenly thrusted into nightmare, not showing any sines of slowing down. "AHH-S-SLOW DOWN!"nightmare screAmed in agony.SD just continued his thrusts,and after a while they were BOLTH close "AHH- SWAD IM GONNA-"nightmare shouted as he released his juices onto Sd"s dick. Feeling nightmares walls tighten he slammed in one last time before filling him up.he pulled out and nightmare let out a small moan. "We should probably clean up the mess we made~"swad teased "you rest darling,I'll get it~" he continued.Nightmare fell asleep on one of the pillows as swad cleaned up there mess.he then slid I tend as nightmare wrapped his arms around swad.

—————————————————————
Told u it was cringe-
XD
430Words YEY!
This mine btw I wrote this chapter
Bye!