4

3rd POV

"Um... Excuse me... I need to fill some of the data. And umm... I need to know her name in the system..." said Jackson while trying to control his voice as this is quite shocking to him. 

You looked at Yoongi as you didn't know what he mean about system or data. Yoongi looked at the man with a very displeased look, he didn't answer the man and he is in a very deep thought. Namjoon looked at the smaller figure beside him and then to you. He tried to solve the puzzled that Yoongi made, and he got the answer after seeing Yoongi looked at his eyes and shook his head. 

"She's never exist in the system...?" Namjoon said more like a question to the leopard hybrid next to him. Yoongi didn't answered and rubbed his thumb in your palm. 

Namjoon sighed, "Wang right? Please fill the data that August D and his mate didn't make it due to a heavy injury on the head and heavy bleeding. This conversation is never exist and I hope you can hold it until your death come. Understand?"

Jackson gulped, "Y-Yes, Sir."

"Now, please leave," said Namjoon with his authorative tone. 

WIthout sparing another minutes, Jackson dashed out of the room. Leaving you, Yoongi, and Namjoon in the room. 

"What is really happening, Yoon?" asked Namjoon with a concerned look to you and Yoongi. 

"You must have figured it out by now," said Yoongi as he still held your hand. 

"No, there's still a lot missing pieces. I know your disappearance must be because the unsolved case you had 4 years ago. But what I can't put it together is why she never exist in the system as you said. That's mean I can guess either she is high class criminal, a very important person that need to forge the identity, or .... illegal breeding." 

You lowered your head when you heard the last word he said. Yoongi felt a sad emotion from you as he lowered his body and kissed your hand, in hope for the sad face you had is gone. Realized that Namjoon prediction is right, the lion hybrid walked over to your other side, and held your other hand. His other hand cupped your face and lift it up. Your wet eyes met with his soft eyes. He rubbed your face softly, "It's okay baby girl. I can give you another identity, and you can start new with me and Yoongi. Okay?"

You let your tears pour as you nodded. Namjoon rubbed your tears off as he looked at you with love. Yoongi smiled at what he saw, never in before he saw his brother like this before, deep down he is happy that you will be more safe now and happy that you will have both him and Namjoon, because he know Namjoon is a good man despite his scary demeanor. 

Yoongi saw Namjoon trying to comfort his mate, no our mate. 

'Ah, now my unrelated-blood brother. We really become a real family now.'

RING RING RING 

Namjoon's phone is ringing from his pocket. He took out his phone, as his other hand still holding your hand.  The smile and happy face that he had turned to become a pale and scared face as he saw who is the name in the phone that called him. You stared at him confused why he hesitant to pick up the phone, for Yoongi he could guess why he hesitant. 

The lion hybrid took a very deep breathed and answered the call. 

"H-hell-"

"YOU BIG LION, WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS THIS? 11 PM! AND NO NEWS FROM YOU! I CALLED YOUR OFFICE AND SAID THAT YOU ALREADY LEFT THE OFFICE AT 9 PM! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OR OTHERS WHERE YOU ARE! NOW GIVE ME SOME EXPLANATION OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT GET ANY OF MY FOOD!"

You flinched as you heard a loud shout from his phone. Namjoon distanced his phone from his ear, as he heard the shouted angry man. 

"Sorry, Hyung. I m-"

Before Namjoon can continued, "YOU KNOW WE JUST WORRIED! AT LEAST GIVE US A MESSAGE OR CALL! IT'S ENOUGH WE LOST YOONGI! GOD KNOW WHERE HE IS NOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM! AND... I-I... I can't lose one of you again."

You looked at Namjoon and to Yoongi. 'So that person that called Namjoon, is know Yoongi too and close?' you thought and you could see the saddened face Yoongi gave to Namjoon or more precisely to the man in the phone who sounded so pitiful when he said the last sentence. 

"Hyung... I'm sorry, it's just something happened and I forgot to give you message. I'm on my way home now. Calm yourself and see you at home, Hyung. Bye." He ended the call. 

"Okay, so now I need to go home, my 'mama' is already on his edge now." He said while emphasize the word mama. 

"Joon, don't tell anyone about us first," Yoongi said as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and he understand why Yoongi want to keep it silent first, because Namjoon know that until you and him are at the best condition that he will announced about you. His job and Yoongi job, further more about all of his brother, hiding something is almost impossible. So he knows why Yoongi want that way. 

"Okay. I will try. Gonna visit you everyday, baby girl," said the man that kissed your cheek. Before he said goodbye he hugged Yoongi and patted his back. 

"Goodnight for you two, just call me if something happened." 

He said as his figure leave the room.