10

Jin POV

The chirping bird, light seeping through the window, and a bright sky.

I can tell that today is gonna be a good day. I opened my eyes and saw my brother's face, his face seems relaxed right now. I wanted to sleep some more, but I remember I had 6 baby that I need to feed, no with extra one so the total is 7. 

I wriggled out of Namjoon's tight hug, oh god the power of lion king is a hella strong. After 5 minutes battling with the hug, finally I can be free from the deadliest hug. 

I got down from the bed and stretched my body, especially my shoulder after I lent it to him last night. I took my phone and opened it, it's showed that it's still 6 a.m. I put it to my pocket and went to the bedroom, do my usual morning routine. 

One thing about my habit is, I check on everyone, every morning after I wake up and every night before I sleep. This habit of mine is getting worst after Yoongi's disappearance, I can't sleep if they are not at home, even if they tell me they are working and told me they were not gonna go home that night, I still can't sleep. Afraid of losing someone is one of my greatest fear.   

I strode along the corridor, I went to Hoseok's room first as it the nearest. I opened the door carefully, don't want to wake them up as it is still not their time to get up. I saw the 4 of them cuddling with each other, Taehyung hug Hoseok's back while Hoseok wrapped himself to Jungkook, Jimin somehow slightly crushing Jungkook as he is in Jungkook's another arm. I smiled and closed the door. I continued my walked to the family room, where my mate and my another unrelated-blood brother slept last night. 

I opened and what surprised me, a pair of beautiful eyes looked at me. She sat on the bed with Yoongi's hand in her waist, hugging her as if doesn't want to let her go.

"Morning, Y/N," I greeted to my mate, seeing her already alert I assumed she already awake for a few minutes. 

"Morning, Jin," she said with a tired smile.  

"Can you help me?" she asked, she tried to get out from Yoongi's grip. Everytime she tried to push Yoongi's hand, the hug is getting tighter. 

I chuckled as I walked to the bed and started to help her. After a couple of struggle and I managed to change her figure to a pillow, she is finally free. Without a second, she sprint to the toilet. I waited for a while. I gazed my sight to Yoongi's, seeing him again sleeping in here is one of the dream I don't want to wake up. I smiled as I slowly stroke his hair, "I'm glad you back, Yoongi-ah." The black leopard ears twitching happily, and he purrs slightly, and made him more relaxed as he hold the pillow tighter. 

"I never saw him liked that before." 

I jumped a little from my spot and turned my head. My mate's voice is so beautiful and I need to get used to it. I blushed as I'm embarrassed by my own action. 

'What the heck, Kim Seok Jin. You get startled by your own mate's voice.'

"Sorry, Jin..." 

"Nah, it's okay, sweetheart. How are you today?" 

"Good, except I woke up due to my full bladder, and he didn't let go of me," she complained as she took a blanket and wrapped it to Yoongi. 

"Well, one of his bad habit. Still remember one of the maknae, bite him because he desperately need to pee  and didn't want to wet the bed." I giggled, remembered that old days when we're still in our youth. 

She laughed a little, "Yeah, I can imagine that. I deal with it for 4 years now."

I

Fall

In

Love

With

Her

Laugh

I looked at my mate's laugh, and I stared at her. My lips forming a smile. I'm falling in love with her. I wish I will hear that laugh everyday and I will make sure that is gonna happen. 

'What worldwide handsome want, he will always get it!'  

"You can back to sleep for a while, it's still 6.15 a.m." I said to her because I worried about her, last night she is awake due to her nightmare. I just want her to sleep for a while to make up her lost sleep. 

"No, it's okay, I'm not sleepy enough to go back to sleep," she shook her head.

"Well, maybe you want to help me to make breakfast?"  I asked and she nodded. 

We went to the kitchen, I prepared the breakfast which for today is a pancake. She is still getting used to everything, and I gladly teaches her. Like how to stir ingredient, and what is a stove, and so on. But I didn't let her near the stove nor knife, don't want her to be hurt. 

"Jin, can I asked you something?" she asked as she sat down on the stool.

"Of course, anything sweetheart."

"Yoongi is a lawyer, and Namjoon worked as a Minister, how about you?" 

"What do you think my job is, sweetheart?"

"Emmm... housewife?" 

I shocked by her answer, "WHATTTTT? How can you think me as a housewife? With a handsome face like this? A housewife? Am I looked that jobless to you, I'm so sad right now." I pouted and she giggled. 

"No, no, I'm sorry. It's just that you are very caring to the others and looks like a 'mom' to them."

"Yeah, that's my role in this home. But really I'm not jobless, I'm a chef," I said proudly. 

"Woah," she clapped as she looked at me with a disbelieve look. 

"YAH! I'm not lying, I'm a chef, I had several restaurant in all around Korea! Just let yourself try one of my food, any trust me you will never said delicious to another food anymore," I said as I smirked, she laughed, "Okay, I trust you, Chef!"

I sighed and shook my head, can't believe that my own mate doubt me. "Why don't you wake up the others, they need to go to work today." 

"Ok, Chef Jin!" she giggled and ran away.

"YAH! Y/N!"

'Ah, finally, our house gonna filled with laughter once more, no, more laughter than before and of course more happiness.'