11

3rd POV

You walked to the second floor and then stopped. 

'I forgot where is the other. Should I go back and ask Jin? ........ Nah, I will enter every room.'

So here you are opening and closing door, until the 3rd door you open revealed a pile of cuddling there. You walked slowly and saw the sleeping face of 4 hybrid. You gently tapped at Hoseok's leg. 

"Hoseok, wake up."

Received a mumble from the person, you tapped again, "Hoseok, Jin said you must wake up."

You saw his eyes getting opened, he looked around and locked his eyes on yours, "Morn'ng, Y/N," voiced a raspy voice. He got up and stretching his upper body as he yawned. Feeling the lost of the warm, the man beside him stirred. He got up and God he looked so cute, ear flattened, tails swaying and hitting the youngest to wake him up too. His dazed look is so cute. 

Hoseok than get up and he is helping Jimin and Jungkook to wake up too. Meanwhile Taehyung still trying to collect his lost soul. 

Seeing everyone in that room started to wake up, you smiled at them, "Morning everyone!" Hearing your beautiful voice made them opened their eyes really big, you could see their eyes staring at you

Seeing everyone in that room started to wake up, you smiled at them, "Morning everyone!" Hearing your beautiful voice made them opened their eyes really big, you could see their eyes staring at you. You blushed and started playing with your clothes. 

Then suddenly Taehyung got up and walked until he is in front of you, "Y/N, can I get a morning hug?" 

You are startled by his question, you pondered for a little bit, because they are your mate, even though you are still not too comfortable with them yet, but you know they will not harm you. 

"It's okay if you don't want to..." he looked so sad, like a lost puppy. 

"Um... I guess it's... ok?" you said with a questioned tone in the end. A boxy grinned showed on his face, he wrapped you with his hands and snuggle his face on your (H/C) hair. Smearing his scent on you.

'It's feel so good...' 

You just felt something like this with Yoongi, and now receiving it from your other mate, it's very fascinating. Made you feel more safe and warm. You returned his hug, nuzzled at his face, mumbled, "Morning."

Hearing that, Taehyung smiled happily as his tails is swaying faster and his hug is getting tighter. 

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Me too!" said the shorter man, he ran toward you and join the hug, so did Hoseok and Jungkook. 

The group hug last for a few minutes, before Hoseok said, "Someone need to wake up Namjoon and Yoongi."

They froze. 

"I will help Jin," continued Hoseok. 

"Me too, will help Jin," said Jungkook quickly. 

"I will help Jin too," said Jimin. 

"No, it's too much, Jimin," Hoseok said as he released the hug and looked at the blonde man. 

"I will wake Namjoon Hyung!" chirped Taehyung with his raised hand. 

"Not fair, I don't want to wake Yoongi Hyung. You know he is scary when he wake up from his slumber," groaned Jimin, he shuddered while remember the time when he almost lost his arm just to wake the leopard. 

You looked at Jimin with a questioned look, as long as you can remember, Yoongi is always the one that easily wake up, even with a small voice can wake him up.

"Is it really scary? He is not that bad when wake up," you said and the others eyed you with their disbelieved look. 

"What? No! Y/N he is a demon when he is just awake!" growled Jungkook. 

"I almost lost my arm, Y/N-ah. He almost bite me! He is the most scary person when he is awake," said Jimin and Taehyung nodded in agreement. 

So here you are with Jimin standing in front of the door of your bedroom. Why Jimin? Because he lost rock, paper, scissors with Taehyung. Slowly Jimin opened the door, and he suddenly jumped back behind your back. You looked at him confusedly, and turn your view to the inside of the room. 

There you saw Yoongi with his grumpy face, sat crossed leg, both hands folded in front of his chest. 

"Y/N..." he growled deep. 

You lowered your gazed, feeling guilty. "Um.. M-morning Yoon," you said as you felt his intense glare to you. The man behind you suddenly grab your wrist and pulled you to behind his back made the man on the bed growled louder. 

Waking up in the morning, hoping for you to still in his arm but shattered when he opened his eyes and saw that a pillow replaced you. He is started to panic and saw his surrounding that he is at home, so no danger. He calm a little. Heard the door opened and saw you with Jimin behind you is made him more relaxed. 

He smelled another hybrid already scented you, and he didn't like it, even though he know now he must share you with the others. That's why he is pissed right now. 

Yoongi let out his dominance aura and so did Jimin. You tried to think something to stop this. 

"Both of you, stop it!" shouted a very deep voice behind you. You turned your head and saw Namjoon's dishelved hair and he ruffled his own hair in annoyance. 

"It's still early in the morning. Jimin you know Yoongi's is not gonna hurt her, and Yoongi, please learn to share her in anyway, so don't get jealous easily." 

He received 2 groaned man that didn't like that idea. You just stayed still and the word 'share her' is repeated in your heard. You know that you had 7 mates and already bonded-mated with 1 one them, but the word share is making you somehow like an object. 

Namjoon sighed after seeing your's face, "Y/N, I didn't mean that way, but that person in the bed need to lower his guard on you for us," he said as he walked to you. He grabbed your shoulder spin your body so you face him, and he hug you. He did the same thing as Taehyung did to you, scenting you. You hug him back and let your head rest in his chest. 

"Why don't you went to dining room, and I can smelled that breakfast is ready while I must have a private talk with this 2 young man?" he asked and you nodded. You let go of his hug and without a second you went to the kitchen. 

"Now, both of  you, let's talk about this." 

A/N
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! IN CASE SOMEONE READ THIS BOOK :'(
I'm still thinking whether I continue this book or not :'((
How do you guys think? Hope you can give me advice for this book!
Borahae 💜