12

You left them to talk in the bedroom and went to the kitchen. 

You could smelled a very delicious food is ready to be eaten. Jungkook and Taehyung sat on the counter stool and they talking about something, meanwhile Hoseok helping the oldest one cooking and plating the food. 

"Finally, our sunshine comeback! Where is Jiminie, didn't survive?" Hoseok asked and put the pancake in front of the maknae. You sat next to Taehyung, and Hoseok gave you a pancake with strawberry on top of it. You saw it and drooling, you never had another food except from the facility which just contain some porridge. 

"Um... He is alive, and in talk with Namjoon and Yoongi oppa," you smiled sheepishly to Hoseok. He took his plate and sat next to you. 

Shy and nervous is what you felt right now. This is the first time, you sat like this, surrounded by the people you called mate. As you are still in your world, Taehyung cut his pancake and hold it with fork to your mouth, "Aaaaa..." 

You still in confused stated, looked at him and opened your mouth letting the food in your mouth. Your eyes opened widely as you taste the heavenly food. Meanwhile Taehyung satisfied after fed you.

Everyone chuckled as they saw your reaction. "See, I told you I'm a professional chef here," Jin giggled as he sat next to Hoseok. 

"This is the best food I ever eat! More delicious than the food in the hospital!" You started to eat your own pancake, and savor it like there's no tomorrow.  They smiled sadly to you after hearing your words. 

"Take your time, sweetheart. You can get all the pancakes today!" 

You nodded with a puffed cheek full of pancake in your mouth, they giggled and joked that you looked like a squirrel. 

"HYUNG! You left me some righttt?" shouted a voice from behind as he entered. 

"Yes, Jimin-ah. And glad to see you alive!" exclaimed Jin as pat the chair next to him and Jimin sat there. 

"You don't know, Hyung. I'm dead after Y/N left. How can you leave me there with 2 scariest hyung, Honey?" jimin whined as he pouted and looked at you. 

"soooli... amjun's oldel.." you chewed the pancake in your mouth. 

"Aww.. I forgive you because you are cute," he hummed and started eating his breakfast. You stopped chewing and blushed. "Jimin Hyung, you made her stop eating!" shouted the maknae. 

"Ah! Btw, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung said that they will grab coffee at the café nearby for today breakfast. Namjoon hyung is having emergency meeting and Yoongi hyung must prepare for his comeback," continued Jimin. 

"Ok. That's mean you little girl, gonna eat a lot!" Jin winked at you. You nodded happily and eating more. 

The atmosphere is good and they talked a lot of thing with you and you enjoyed it too while eating a lot for breakfast. 

"Goddammit Joon! What do you mean that he didn't work on my law firm again?" shouted the leopard hybrid as they walked to the kitchen. He is wearing a black suit and tried to fix his tie. 

"LANGUAGE IN MY KITCHEN!" 

"Just like I said, after you disappeared, so do him. He gave me a resignation letter and poof, gone," Namjoon said, he entered the kitchen with a grey suit and ready to go to work. 

"It's gonna be hard to comeback without my right hand," he walked closer to me and kissed me on my cheek, "Gotta go kitten, eat a lot!" He went out of the room and waved. 

"I had a meeting today until late night, so I will skip my dinner here," he did the same as Yoongi, kissed my temple. "Baby girl just give me a call, if you need me. And don't overeating, if you already feel full, then stop okay. Bye, baby girl!" he continued and walked to the others as he ruffled their hair one by one before he went to work. 

"Now the most busiest is gone..." chirped Taehyung as he slurped his morning tea. 

"Aren't you guys are gonna go to work too?" you asked.

"Yep, sweetheart! But I will go before lunch started and go home after dinner," said the pink hair man.

"I just finished my latest drama, and in editing process, so I'm quite free now," Taehyung said and started to collect the dirty plate. 

"Are you an actor?" 

"No, Cub. I'm a film director and sometimes become an actor of my own creation," he continued and you can saw his proudly smiled. 

"What about you Hoseok?" 

"I'm not bound to time for my work. I can worked at night and day, my timetable is flexible, but during peak season, I need to work overtime. Today, I had a schedule with one of my client so after this I will go meet them," said Hoseok while he helped Taehyung put the dirty plate in the sink. 

"I will bring you some clothes from my boutique today," he continued and ruffled your hair. He went back to his room first. 

"But if you like to wear my clothes, just use it, I don't mind at all," Jimin whispered to you and went to the sink to start washing the dishes. You could hear the other said me too. 

"So, Hoseok is the owner of a boutique?" you asked because you still confused about his job. 

"No, cupcake! He is a fashion designer, he had a lot boutique and his design is always beautiful. That clothes that you wear right now is his creation. Every clothes in this house that we wear is his creation," explained the Jaguar hybrid and received a wow from your mouth. 

"What about you and Jimin then?" 

"What do you think of Jimin Hyung's job, Cupcake?" Asked Jungkook as he moved and sat next to you.

"Maybe a teacher? I don't know..."

"Daeng! He is a CEO, 3rd stressful job in the world after Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung," he explained while looked at Jimin playfully.

"Yah! Your job is stressful too you know! We almost had the same description job!" Protested Jimin.

"Nah! Almost same, you are the owner of Lachimolala Company which working on the entertainment industry, and I am game creator! Even though I have my own company, but i'm still a game maker," he smirked and suddenly kiss my cheek and dashed out of the room.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE AN CEO TOO! COME BACK HERE! MY JOB IS NOT STRES- NO IT'S STRESSFUL! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN LET OUT ALL OF MY STRESS!" Jimin shouted as he started to chased the runaway Jaguar.

You giggled at them and Jin just shook his head and cleaning the kitchen. Taehyung which already done doing the dishes wrapped his hands on your waist and nuzzled your neck.

"Cub, how about we take a nap?"

Feeling too full and the coziness that he gave to you, made you think that maybe you need a nap. You hummed in agreement with him.

"Sweetheart, we all will already gone to work by the time you wake up from your nap, but Taehyung here will stay with you. If anything happened just call one of us okay," Jin said as he walked closer to you and cupped your cheek.

"Ok," you said, receiving a peck on your cheek from the oldest.

"Me too, sunshine... I must go to work, hopefully I can take a day off but sadly no, so rest well ok sunshine?" Hoseok came and kissed your temple. You nodded shyly, the 3 of them cooed at your reaction.

After they bidding you goodbye, Taehyung took your hand and guided you to your room.

He spooned you on the big bed and held you close. You nuzzled on his chest, hearing your mate's steady hearbeat makes you calm. It's one of your habit that you found after mated with Yoongi, listening to his heartbeat, knowing that your mate is alive and well, is always becomes a lullaby.

Taehyung slowly caressed your hair in loving touch.

You felt safe and warm, and before you know it, you already in a deep sleep.

A/N : 

Hello! I'm really really really sorry for the long waited chapter!

I tried to make a better chapter and the plotline, so please bear with me. I love you! Stay safe and healthy everybody!

Borahae!