Chapter 2: Arriving

A/N: Thank you for continuing on reading this story! Hope you enjoy the second chapter of My Life Goal and continue reading after. Now onto the story!

Waking up in an alleyway is already a bad sign. But waking up in an alleyway where you see an almost perfect view of Stark tower is concerning.

You got up quickly, looking at your body for injuries you wiped off the dirt on yourself. Looking around you knew it was New York but not the one you recognized.

Walking into what seemed like Time Square, you looked around. Seeing your reflection in a window, you saw yourself. But not really.

You looked like a 12 year old.

Your clothes looked fine which made you confused but didn't really question it. Why your jacket was more baggier than usual did make you a bit more confused. Your journal was still in your jacket to which you let out a relieved sigh.

'What am gonna do now!?'You thought as you freaked out but didn't show it. You didn't want to attract attention to yourself.

Analyzing your situation you decided to go to Stark tower, for the 50/50 possibility of Coulson arriving at the tower today. Hopefully he could help you, if not then you go to Stark.

Either one would be a 50/50 chance in them believing in you and to help you but it's worth the risk.

Trying not to waste time, you start jogging to the building. Somehow not getting lost you start seeing the familiar tower getting closer. Eventually you see the entrance not far from you.

Seeing a black sleek car pull up at the entrance, the door opens revealing Phil Coulson. In his hand was the same file he was going to give to Tony Stark just like in the Avengers movie.

Now running to the SHIELD agent, you start calling for him before he enters the building.

"Wait! Hold on a second!"

"Uh yes?"The agent asked in confusion

'This is why I don't exercise...'you thought as you stood there catching your breath, now caught up with him

"Are you lost?"Coulson asked looking around to see if your parents were near

"No, actually I need your help. Your's and Nick Fury's"you said confidently, now that you caught your breath.

"How do you know who we are?"Coulson asked a bit skeptical, glancing to see if anyone was near or hiding

"I know a lot of things and could be very useful in the future. Especially to the Avengers. So can you help me meet Nick Fury? Please? I have nowhere else to go."you begged trying to get help from the man in front of you

Coulson didn't show it, but he felt guilty for the girl once she said she had nowhere else to go. His eyes soften a bit towards her when he turns to the driver of the car, speaking to him briefly he turns back to you.

"Stay in the car while I talk to Stark."

"Thank you!"to which Coulson nods with a small smile before turning to the building once more

You waited in the car for what felt like forever, but eventually Coulson came back with Pepper Potts.

"Oh, who's this?"Pepper asked looking over to Coulson then you. Then before you could reply, Coulson beat you to it.

"This is my niece, and I'm taking care of her until her parents are back in town."Coulson explained to Pepper as you just smiled along

"Well it's nice meeting you...?"Pepper greeted with a hand out to shake

"(Y/N). I'm (Y/N), and it's an honor to meet you Ms.Potts."you greeted back, shaking her hand with a bright smile

"Oh please call me Pepper."

The three of you talked a bit. Sometimes it would be you three, or just the adults but that didn't bother you. It gave you a chance to write somethings down in your journal. Specifically a plan for the upcoming battle.

You knew you couldn't change a lot or the timeline would be affected. We didn't want to risk that, so you tried your best to figure it out.

After a while you guys dropped Pepper off, you all arrived at what seemed like an airport. A single jet waiting with some others by it. Coulson got out first, opening your door right after. Knowing what was happening you freaked out a little on the inside.

"Ever flown before?"Coulson asked, glancing to you with a small smile

"Only once but that was a long time ago."you said, excitement laced in your voice

That's when we walked inside the jet, going to the direction of the seats. Strapping yourself in you felt nervous and excited from both the jet ride and possibly meeting the avengers.

And like that you guys were off, soon seeing the floating head quarters to which I forgot the name of.

Landing soon after, the jet opens up revealing Nick Fury on the other side of the door.

"Agent Coulson, explain to me why there is a child with you?"

A/N: Some info so somethings could make sense. Due to the time machine and dimension machine, it caused some effects on you. Those would be on the mind and body. As you guys know, it affected your body but some of your mind as well.

You have all your memories, others being stronger than others because of age. Parts of your mind ages from 11 and up and the other stays 15 until both match up. Hopefully that makes sense, and sorry this was a slightly small chapter.

And that's everything, Til next chapter!