Chapter 13: Alien Invasion

A/N: Hello everyone!! I am back with another chapter of My Life Goal, called Alien Invasion. We will finally have action now! Yay! I hope you guys like the chapter, and I'm sorry it took longer than usual. But I'm back, and fyi during the summer (since i'm out of summer school) I will be busy so updates may be longer than usual. Now that I got that out of the way, onto reading!

Looking out the window of the jet, you see soldiers and cops have taken positions covering the streets. It looked awful. People running in fear, hiding from the chitauri in anything big enough to find.

It made you worried for the people. Hoping your message got out properly and in time, you tear your eyes away from the window so you could get prepared. Well, get your mind prepared for some trauma if anything.

"Stark, we're heading north east. Inside the suit."Nat said into the coms

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."Tony replied back

You guys kept flying after that. Shooting chitauri down as they came to view. All while you tried to relax in the jet for the upcoming battle. Repeating the same words in your head for comfort.

'Try not to die. Try not to die. Try not to die. Try not to die. Try not to die....'

Your 'comforting' words were interrupted by a sudden force from the outside of the jet. Causing it to spin slowly, yet dangerously towards the ground.

"Brace yourself kid!"Nat commented to you

Five seconds after that, the jet crashed onto the street. All of you unbuckled yourselves from your seats while opening the ramp. Nat went towards you as the other two men walk outside to check for any people injured from the crash.

"You okay kid?"Nat asked with concern looking for any injuries on you

You looked outside for a split second, seeing a chitauri fly by before turning to the assassin once more.

"Ask me tomorrow?"you shrugged, giving Nat a reassuring smile

After the little check up, both of you run down the ramp to the others. The four of you regrouping in the four way street watching as the chituri climb on buildings and giant chitauri roly poly looking things fly around.

"Stark, are you seeing this?'Cap said into the coms as you stood by him

"Oh my Hades..."you mumbled looking around the area in both awe and fear

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"Tony said flying around shooting chitauri down as he went

"Banner?"Cap questioned looking around

"Just keep me posted"Tony replied before dealing with the flying alien

More chitauri flew down from the portal, causing more destruction to the city. Lasers were shot down near you four , so you did the logical thing by taking cover. Well, Cap stood there to analyze thee situation more while the rest of you took cover.

"Those people need assistance down there."Cap said as he came down to the taxi

"We got some company."you said looking over to the chitauri who jumped down onto the bridge you guys were on

"We got this. It's good. Go."Nat said to Cap, pulling her pistols out

"You think you can hold them off?"Cap said over to Clint for more conformation

"Captain,"Clint said as he pulls a trigger on his bow; an arrow remotely chosen "It would be my genuine pleasure."

"This is gonna be fun."you smirked getting your taser batons ready

Clint shoots an arrow into the creature's head, gaining a few seconds for Cap as he jumps down the bridge. Which followed by an explosion, making his landing cooler than it already was. Next thing you know, he was already down the street cause he runs like a cheetah.

Clint runs over a bus full of people, helping people out from the windows. While you helped guide them out as Nat covered for the both of you. Clint and you run over to the jammed door and jerkily open it.

As the people begin to run out, Nat and Clint shoot at the aliens while you took cover since you didn't really have an effective long range weapon in hand. That was until you found an chitauri staff on the floor.

"Just like Budapest all over again!"Nat yelled over to Clint as she shot down some chitauri

"You and I remember Budapest very differently."Clint replied as he continued to fire arrows.

"What happened in Budapest!!"you yelled over to them while trying to figure out how the weapon worked

"We'll tell you later kid!"Nat yelled out to you with a smirk

You guys fought off the chitauri until you were abused out of no where. Nat tackled a chitauri, using the staff since she was out of bullets to fight more off. Clint kept using his arrows and bow occasionally to fight them off. All while you yelled in both fear and excitement (mostly fear) as you shot down and hit the chitauri with your staff.

As more came down, Cap and Thor joined the fight. Both easily defeating the chitauri quickly.

"Okay, how do you guys fight so cool? Like If I tried, I would look stupid."you whined to them in a slightly raspy voice from the yelling you did

"You'll learn kid, don't worry."Nat said to you as she pat your head before turning to the others.

As the adults talked, you were more focused on Bruce appearing. You needed the bike he was using to get to the tower quickly. To which by luck would have it, he made it right on time like he was planned to.

"Hey Bruce."you said with a small smile

"Hey kid. You okay?"he asked getting off his bike

"Better as you can get in an alien invasion"you shrugged, to which he nodded understanding

As he walked to the adults, you grabbed the bike and brought it over to a spot in won't get crushed. Hopefully.

"So, this all seems horrible."Bruce said gesturing around him

"I've seen worse."Nat said

"Sorry."Bruce replied, looking sympathetic

"No. We could use a little worse."Nat reassured

"Stark? We got him."Cap said into the coms

"Banner?"Tony questioned over in the coms

"Just like you said."Cap replied looking over to Bruce

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you."Tony said as comes out from behind a building. The chitauri roly poly thing following him closely from behind.

The rest of the Avengers look up, getting ready and standing still.

"I... I don't see how that's a party..."Nat said disbelieved, looking at the giant creature in from on her.

"I will never look at a roly poly the same again..."you muttered staring at the chitauri creature in both fear and awe

A/N: I feel like this one was shorter than the others. But  honestly wanted to get this chapter out so I wouldn't worry about the next chapter and the slight delay on it. On the bright side I figured out another how little surprise guest could be included onto the story. Hint: This one is from the Loki series (This one doesn't relate to the other surprise guest btw). Let me know who you think the surprise guest or guests are in the comments! Til next chapter!