Chapter 15: The ending of the first battle.

A/N: While I was doing this chapter, I was thinking of a new story in honor of the 'What if?' series. It most likely won't be made/posted until this story is over (which isn't for a while), but are you guys interested in it? What I've thought of so far is it to be a Loki x reader. Here's a little summary:

The reader ends up being adopted by a family friend from the field trip, growing up normally and becoming a scientist at her dream job (where she ends up getting sucked into the machine she was fixing). Instead of the reader falling into an alley in New York, she lands in Asgard (not in a 11 year old body). Landing on the rainbow bridge onto her head, affecting her to have memory loss from the fall and the machine.

What do you guys think? Would you guy be interested after this story ends? Or maybe even before? Tell me what you guys think in the comments! Anyways, enough with my story idea and onto the story!

(Btw, this chapter is longer than others.)

-_-_-_-_-

Noticing the scepter on the floor, you decide to leave it. Knowing if you had gotten it, or even moved it, you could've change the direction of the movie. So instead, you went inside Stark tower to grab some water.

That was until...

"Puny god..."Hulk mumbled walking by you

"Hey big guy. Did you beat up the green reindeer?"you asked looking up the god defeater.

"Yeah."hulk smiled smugly.

"Good job! Now go smash some chitauri."you praised lifting a fist up for a fist bump. To which Hulk gave back softly to not hurt you.

"Hm! Bye Tiny girl!"Hulk yelled jumping away.

"Bye Big guy!"you waved to him.

"He's adorable."you mumbled with a smile watching Hulk jump away from building to building.

Entering the tower, you noticed an unconscious green god in a dented ground. "Oh right, you got hurt..."you mumbled noticing the injuries on his face.

Deciding to be the decent human being you are, you went to grab water. Grabbing the first aid kit after your water break. You knew by now things were getting more chaotic outside but you needed a little break. After killing chitauri, saving people and the cute boy (to which you did not know it was peter), and basically jumping off a roof to get away from chitauri, you got tired.

"How do they do this for so long..."you mumbled in disbelief as you looked over to the chaos from a window. Stretching your sore arms your head as you walked over to the unconscious god.

"Well, time to fix your face."you stated basically to yourself since Loki was unconscious still. At this point you weren't exactly sane. (Who is honestly?)

Patching up the green god with disinfectant and Band-Aids, you finished by placing a granola bar in his hands. You knew he would be hungry after all that's happened over the few days.

"Kid? What are doing?"A  feminine voice spoke out from behind you, surprising you

"Hm? Oh, Hi Nat! Just fixing his face a bit."you shrugged at the end, motioning over tot the unconscious/bandaged green god

"Stay away from him, you never know what can happen. Now come help me shut this portal down."she motioned to follow her, to which you got up quickly.

"Yes ma'am."you playfully saluted to her, making her smile in amusement.

Now at the top of the tower with the company of a well known scientist, both you and nat stood next to each other. Both holding the scepter in your hands drawing it near the machine to close it.