A/N: Updating and Info.

Hello my fellow readers!!

I've missed you all and I am very sorry for my disappearance. I really wanted to start updating again but due to school getting in the way and my lack of motivation, it just didn't work out.

But I promise I'll try and update soon!

With all the MCU movies coming out recently kinda made my timeline all messed up. So I'm fixing already made chapters and the timeline to be more properly organized.

You guys have no idea how hard it is to find the proper and correct timeline of the MCU in chronological order. With some happening months, the same time or years apart is very frustrating to organize and solve. I almost threw my laptop across the room during this process. But I need it to update and it's expensive to get a new one. Cus I'm ✨broke✨.

Anyways, thats what I really wanted to say. Just to let you know on the updating and that I'm sorry I kinda disappeared.

Know I did not forget or will never forget about this story, like ever. I don't like not finishing a story (we don't talk about the MHA I have), especially something I've been meaning to do for so long.

I will also not be doing all movies, only most since I think Y/N would really fit in those movies. So if you notice some not listed in the timeline, it's cause I didn't think she would fit in the story that much.

Plus this is Y/N's story, as in she has her own storyline and character development to go through and grow from. And since Y/N is also you, I want suggestions on some things for the story.

Tell me ideas on what Y/N should do or go through. Chapter ideas or interactions that should happen between characters. Any idea is welcome!

That's all for now my fellow readers!! I'll see you soon!! Til next chapter!!

P.S. Notifications might appear from the story due to me editing the timeline or other things. Just a heads up on that!