Prologue

The (H/c) Haired Boy

---

Author's Note:
I restarted to fic. since the first one was trash. Sorry.

---

The hallways filled with noisy kids heading towards their classes. They wore their school uniforms, a white shirt accompanied with a blue tie with white stripes and a brown suit to cover over them.

Shoes squeaked while kids walked in groups. Their black polished shoes and black pants reflected off the floor.

This was a typical day at Soumei Junior High. An elite school where almost every student belonged to a rich family.

"Excuse me!" A tall boy with blue eyes and hair raced towards another boy walking in the halls.

"Huh?" The purple haired student turned around to see the student that always followed the rules, Tenya IIda.

Iida stood in front of Nobu Itou, a purple hair boy with green eyes, and next to him stood his friend Shichiro Wada, a blue hair boy with dark purple eyes. Iida didn't personally know them, but did acknowledge their existence.

"Tch, what do you want?" Itou said, annoyed by Iida's presence.

Iida chopped his hand in the air in their direction as he began to speak, "You are not wearing your school uniform properly. Please tuck in your shirt and fix your tie."

At that the two boys started to laugh as Iida stood there in the same position.

"Why should we listen to you?" Itou finally got out of his laughing fit and inch closer to Iida, glaring.

"I-" Iida was about to argue back, but was interrupted.

"What's going on?" The three boys turned their heads to see a (h/c) haired boy.

"(L-L/n)?" Iida stuttered out, a bit surprised to see him.

Iida could feel the heat rise to his face as (Y/n)'s eyes examined him. (Y/n) looked as good as always, according to Iida. His nice (s/c) skin shined in the light of the sun. He had koala ears instead of regular human ones, Iida found this adorable. The ears were also accompanied with a cute fluffy tail.

(Y/n) walked towards them with a smile on his face, a smile that Iida liked to see.

"Nobu, Shichiro!" (Y/n) walked in between Iida and the two boys, not wanting a fight to start. "How about leaving Iida alone?" (Y/n) raised his hands as he pushed his friends away. "You know he likes when students follow the rules. You should have known he would call you out on your uniform."

Itou looked at (Y/n), he was smiling like always, and then turned to Iida who was only paying attention to (Y/n).

"Tch!" Itou swung the bag over his shoulder and turned away. "Whatever. See you in class, (Y/n)."

Ituo walked away as Wada followed behind. (Y/n) smiled as he waved at them.

"Okay! Make sure not to trip with your wackass walking!"

(Y/n) laughed as he heard his friend groan. As Iida watched their interactions, he couldn't help but wonder how someone as amazing as (Y/n) was friends with the worst of the school.

(Y/n) then turned his gaze towards Iida who flushed red under (Y/n)'s stare. (Y/n) placed the goofiest smile on his face, making Iida's heart skip a beat.

"Sorry about them." (Y/n) waved his hands around as he apologized. "They do be like that sometimes."

"I-It's quite alright." IIda cleared his throat as he looked away, feeling his face heat up. "Thank you for standing up for me."

"Anytime!" (Y/n) placed his hand on Iida's shoulder.

Iida shivered at the contact. He could feel the warmth from (Y/n)'s small hands.

"Guess I'll see you later." (Y/n) was the first to speak after the silence had fallen upon them.

"R-Right." Iida stiffly moved as he motioned (Y/n) towards his class. "Have a good day, (L/n)."

(Y/n) chuckled a bit at Iida seeing him move the way he did.

"Later!" (Y/n) smiled as he brought up his two fingers to his forehead and saluted Iida off.

IIda watched as (Y/n) walked off. When he was finally out of his view, Iida exhaled deeply and clenched the fabric over his heart. He flushed as he remembered (Y/n)'s smile.

After Iida calmed himself down, he headed to the class he shared with the (h/c) haired boy.

Iida hoped he could get closer to him, but the chances of that happening were slim.

But he still hoped.