Chapter 9

Someone... Please... Help me...

---

Author's Note:
PLEASE READ!!

Hello!

Usually I don't do notes at the beginning of a chapter but there will be parts in this that contain a sensitive topic.

While writing this chapter, it honestly made me sick to my stomach. If any of you have faced any of these things, I hope life has brought you to a better place now. I wish you the best. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

This chapter will include subjects like homophobia, depression, neglect, child abuse (both mentaly and physically), and non consensual acts.

A little bit of this stuff will be based on my experiences. (But most of the stuff, even though it is not new to me, I personally have not gone through it.)

This will be my first time writing about harmful topics, so please be patient with me and correct me if needed.

Warning: Foul Language

You have been warned.

Thank you for reading.

Also the whole chapter will be in second person pov (Point of View)with a bit of Third person omniscient.

---

Sighing, you slid closed the door of the traditional Japanese house you call 'home'. Today was a wild roller coaster. From the long day of school to the amazing date with Iida then to Nobu causing a scene. Thankfully, it was the end of the day and you don't have to deal with any more shit.

You slowly slid off your shoes, placing them neatly in the corner, along with all the other shoes. You sighed, ruffling your hair as you slowly made your way through the dark hall. You just wanted to throw yourself on your futon and call it a day

"(Y/n)!"

Shit.

You slowly turned around, already feeling the energy being sucked out of you. You didn't want to deal with this, your brain was already about to power off.

Fully turned, you spotted the person who's irritating voice spoke out, your one and only beloved mother. Note the sarcasm.

She slid the door fully and walked out of the bright room. Behind her stood your genius little brother, mom's pride and joy. Someone your mother wishes you to be like and compares you to because according to her 'you are beneath him'.

He quickly glanced at you and looked away. His eyes gave out that he was hiding something. Probably the reason why your mother looked so mad.

You didn't meet her eyes. For as long as you can remember they were always filled with hatred towards you. You couldn't remember the last time you looked at them. You couldn't remember what they looked like. And you didn't want to find out. The less involved you are with her, the better.

You didn't respond. You didn't look at her. You knew the drill. Let her scream and yell, don't speak back or it will get worse. It works all the time.

She usually would ignore your entire existence as long as you stayed out of her way. And the moment you had her attention, all hell would break loose. Screaming out how I'm a failure, I'm a mistake, so much more.

"What were you doing out so late?" She crossed her arms, sending a sharp glare at you.

She was mad and was making it very clear. She knows something, you know she knows. So you prepared yourself for the worse. You've heard it all. What more could she possibly say?