Chapter 13

...Please let me go...

---

Author's Note:
Pic of the (L/n) family.

---

"Hello Haruko..."

Hiro watched as the golden eyes that held a sharp look moved to meet him. With a crinkled smile, the old woman greeted the red eyed man.

"Hiro, it's been so long. What brings you here?"

(Y/n) watched as his mother ass-kissed Hiro. He almost wanted to laugh just seeing this play out.

"I'm here because of (Y/n)."

And the moment those words left his tongue, the wavy haired woman turned to look at her son. Eyes devoid of any emotion. (Y/n) shivered as he watched her eyes slightly crease.

"Is that so...?" Her voice was low and emotionless.

At that moment (Y/n) felt like everything fell into darkness, leaving no one but him and his mother. He quickly looked down, still scared of what she could do to him.

"I wanted to talk to you." Hiro quickly spoke, feeling the intensity between the two. Moving in front of (Y/n), he continued. "Is it alright if we can come in for a few minutes?"

Haruko looked up at Hiro and with a big smile she opened the door and moved to the side to let them in.

"Of course..." Haruko's sweetly sickening voice called out. "Make yourself at home."

With a quick nod, Hiro walked into the house, placing his shoes to the side before going forwards.

Iida was quick to follow, but was stopped as he felt someone staring at him. And the moment he turned around, he was met with two terrifying golden irises watching him. Studying his every move. Like a predator waiting for their prey to make the wrong move so it could end him.

Iida flinched as he was pulled out from his spot. (Y/n) had wrapped his hand around his wrist and pulled him away from his mother, quickly going after Hiro.

After a while, the three sat, kneeled with cushions under them to feel comfortable, under the small table. In the unfamiliar kitchen, Iida looked around, seeing everything that a normal kitchen would have. A small window was placed over the sink, letting the natural light in. The wooden floor was a light color as were the walls. A small and simple room.

Iida and (Y/n) sat on the larger side of the table as Hiro sat on the shortest. The three of them watched as Haruko came back with a tray that held a teapot and three teacups.

"Sorry for the wait..." She said as she placed down the tray in front of them before sitting herself. "What would you like to drink?"

The steam of the hot water poured out of the teapot's sprout. Haruko held her hand above the tray and pointed to the different things, calling them by name.

"Coffee, tea, hot coco..." She paused as she lifted her head. " Or would you prefer a cold drink..." She smiled and continued. "Perhaps a cold water bottle, maybe a soda."

"I'll take coffee." Hiro responded as his face held a tired look.

Receiving his response, Haruko quickly made Hiro a cup of coffee before turning to look at the blue haired boy besides (Y/n). She chuckled under her breath and spoke.

"What about you, sweety..."

"I'm quite alright..." Iida politely rejected her offer, wanting to end his conversation with her.

Iida didn't come here to talk to anyone, in fact he has no intentions to speak to anyone in this family. After he heard everything that these people have done to (Y/n), he didn't want to get involved with them. He was here to support and comfort (Y/n), nothing else.