Bonus Chapter

A/N Note : I made some changes to the last paragraph of the last chapter. So I suggest you check out because well it probably makes more sense now. Now back to the story for the last time in this book.

So Rosé has been on your tour for a few weeks. She is in France and I was also in France because of my shop. But she did not know so I thought I should surprise her at the concert. So I go backstage the staff allows me because they know me and Rosé are together. The public doesn't know , they think we're just friends. So they don't question that we're close.I hear the cheers of blinks at the end of the concert. Then I hear the staff's cheers , that's when I know to hide . I go to Blackpink's makeup room , which I know they are going to come in.
Rosé POV
Rosé : I can't wait to tell her about today
Jennie : Who :)
Rosé : Y/N dumbo
I walk into our makeup room and then I see Y/N
Y/N : Surprise!
I ran to her and hugged her.
Rosé : What are doing here or in this country
Y/N : Well I had to check on my french stores
Rosé : Why didn't tell me
Y/N : Well I wanted to surprise you silly
Rosé : Well how long are you going to be here
Y/N : Well can you stop choke hugging me first .
I giggle
Y/N : Well I'm in France for a week
Rosé : And I'm here for 5 days
Y/N : Ya
Rosé : So I have five days with you
Y/N : Yes
Y/N : Hi , Jennie , Jisoo , Lisa !
Jennie &Jisoo & Lisa : Hi !
Jennie : We didn't expect you here but the staff seemed really excited
Lisa :Ya I thought something was up
Jisoo : And it turns out that Y/N flew here from Australia
Y/N : Ya
Rosé : Hey did the staff know
Y/N : No but they saw me come in
Rosé :Ya

Y/N POV
I spent the rest of the day chatting with her until I had to go back to my hotel room . She wanted me to stay but I couldn't. I met her every day she was in France . Guess I'm happy I met my ex again. Even if I hated her in the beginning we were always meant for each other. I guess. Or you should talk to the person next to you on the plane.

A/N Note : Thank so much for all the support on this book like 500+ reads on this book like crazy. In my last book for 500 reads I did some facts . But I can't think of any facts because I pre-planned this book for the most part. So I'm thought I'll do a q&a. Pls ask some questions . Here's a hug for all the support ⊂((・▽・))⊃.