Chapter 2: Truth or Dare

Harry tried not to look nervous every time he sees her. But he could feel butterflies in his stomach when she looks at him. Thoughts floated in his head.

I like her, does she like me? Come on, she's only teasing, older girls do that a lot. Besides, she's 22 and I'm fifteen, the age gap is too weird. And if she really does like me, what would her parents say? I am putting her in danger, I don't want anyone to die because of me! Sirius said her mother is a Black once removed, she is going to kill me. Tonks is an Auror, or a policewoman, and I am only a student? Is this even legal? Forget Harry! She may like you as a friend, but not that way, She will discuss if she finds out that you are drooling over her. Stop thinking about her! Why is it so hard?

On one late evening, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were bored, so they played a game, Truth or dare.

"I'll go first," said Hermione, "Ron, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Hermione smirked"I dare you to finish all your homework in one week."

"I shouldn't have said that." Ron groaned.

"You are stealing Hagrid's catchphrase, Ron," Harry said.

Ginny went next, "Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I don't want to end up like Ron."

"Okay," Ginny said slowing, "Do you like any girls?"

"Who said I can like only girls?"

"You're gay then?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, I read it somewhere that boys can like boys."

"Hmm, okay. So, what's your answer?"

Harry's heartbeat stopped. Is he going to say that he has a crush on Tonks? Would his friends accept it?

"You really want the truth?"

"Yes," said Ginny hopefully, batting her eyelashes at him. 

"I'm sorry, Gin. I like someone else, I hope you won't mind."

Ron, Hermione and Ginny were all waiting for Harry's answer. He took a deep breath...

"Nymphadora Tonks."

A/N: 

I marked it as complete but now I decided to continue this story.

As a make-up for not updating anything for so long, I have some treats. Hope you enjoy it.

3...

2..

1...

Here it is! Pictures/arts of Nymphadora Tonks made by me! Like it?

Please vote and comment!