Chapter 10: For The First Time

"Girls aren't scary, are they, Ron?"

"I dunno. Don't ask me cuz I'm not a love expert," he said while eating a chocolate frog, "but why do you care?"

"Just curious, that's all. Please don't take me wrong."

He collected the card hidden inside the package and turned to face Harry, "You know my little sister, Ginny. She can be very scary sometimes and even has her own personal hex so no one ever dares to mess with her. Tonks is different. She is usually nice to us and does everything in a super cool way, but at the same time, she literally kills Fred and George with her pranks. Believe me, I've seen it."

"Seen what?" Harry questioned while his head was totally stuck in the clouds. Tonks is different. She really is. Even Ron agrees. Oh, if anyone takes a look at her ever changing hair, I bet they'll be fascinated, not to mention the spirit in her eyes. "Never mind, Ron. What chocolate frog card did you get this time?"

"Dumbledore, for the 100th time. I can already fill my house with all his cards. And I'll never get the ones missing from my collection."

August wind blew gently from outside the window, as Harry and Ron was in their shared bedroom, doing absolutely nothing. Birds were singing on the tree branches and children were playing hide and seek. They were so lucky! Imagine not having to worry about the rise of the Dark Lord and do whatever they wanted just like Harry and his friends a few months ago. All they could do now was to  finish their homework and having fun inside 12, Grimmauld Place, seeing that going out was too dangerous.

"Hang on, Ron. I need to meet with Tonks in a minute. Maybe I'll have a small chance of survival, who knows?"

Without for his friend to reply, Harry dashed downstairs to find the one and only Nymphie has had been dying to see. However, to his astonishment, Nymphadora Tonks was nowhere to be found. Instead, he saw a woman with curly black hair and a crazy smile— Bellatrix Lestrange.

He reached for his wand, but then the thought of unable to use his wand because he wasn't of age came to him Harry put the wand down. "Who are you and why the hell are you here?" My dear readers, please keep in mind this was the summer before Harry's fifth year, when Bellatrix Lestrange was still in Azkaban Prison.

"Hello, little boy. I see this is our first meeting, so I'd better make this a pleasant one. Let me introduce myself. my name is Bellatrix, and I just broke out from Azkaban." She laughed evilly.

"But how did you find this place? Are you some sort of—"

"No, No, No. I'm not someone you are able to think of in a thousand years. Are you scared of me?If you are, then please don't be. I'm only a piece of your imagination, only a metamorphmagus in pink." The woman's features started to change, and for a moment, she looked familiar. One minute later, she became a pink-haired girl with a cheerful expression on her face.

Harry gasped, "Tonks? Is that you? I should have known that you are behind all of this? Do you really think it's funny?"

"Shh...that's enough for now," she brushed her lips against his, which almost made Harry stop breathing. What is she doing? And why, in the name of Merlin, am I enjoying it?

"What did we just do?" Harry stared straight into her eyes that was now hazel, "You're always so perfect. How can girls like you be single?"

"No one in perfect, in fact, I'm the most flawed person on earth you've ever entountered. I mean, I'm both clumsy and evil."

"Clumsy? Maybe. Evil? Nah, anyone but you," said Harry, deep in thoughts.

As they were talking, Tonks noticed a person standing not so far away from them, watching the great show.

The person was smiling widely, "I knew something like this would eventually happen, but I did not expect it to be so soon. As Harry's female best friend, I guess I shall call Ron and celebrate together."

"Haha! I see you there, Hermione, the brightest witch of your age," she grinned, changing her hair into rainbow colors, while eyes fixed on Hermione, "In this case, I must ask Harry's best friend for permission."

"Permission granted. Honestly, isn't today the most awesome day of my life? Surely it is! I'll go and not interrupt the two of you. Goodbye, Harry and Dora!" After leaving those words, she went back into her room.

Nymphadora giggled, "The next time you see Hermione, ask why she called me Dora."

"Of course, my dearest Nymph."

A/N: (fan art at the top is not mine) Yes, I am still alive. We are halfway through this book and I hope you enjoyed it so far. Let's have a real celebration, alright?

[one] ➞Never In His Life sticker?

[two] ➞ Harry/Tonks graphic

[three] ➞Nymphadora Tonks aesthetics(actually made a while ago)

Again, thank you for reading!