Chapter 4: Homework Helps

"Harry Potter you listen to me right now!" 

"What the hell Nymphadora!" said Harry not looking up from his potion's essay, "Can't you see I am doing my homework?!"

"Potions? I almost failed that subject if not for my mum's tutoring, want some help?"

Why is she so nice and cute that made me want to kiss her? No!! My mind is crazy.

"Yeah sure, I'm stuck in this essay, " Harry frowned slightly.

"Ohh Sevy's assignments are hard for a 15 years old boy, let me see..."

"Sevy?"

"Or professor Snape if you must. He favors the Slytherins and hates all the students from other houses, wonder if there is a reason for that?" Nymphadora twirled her hair thinking about the old memories back when she was still in Hogwarts.

With Dora's help, the potion's homework was done within minutes, "Now you've finished that, can you play hide and seek with Ron, Hermione, and I? Pleaseeee."

"Okay...coming!" once they are all ready, Hermione announced, "Harry, Tonks, count to 10 while Ron and I hide. The rules are you can use an invisibility cloak and you can't get out of this house. Clear?"

"10...9...8...7..." the other two ran off nowhere to be seen, "6...5...4..." he couldn't wait to open his eyes, "3...2...1...0!"

"What if we find Ron and Hermione snogging in a broom cupboard?" Tonks suggested giggling, "that would surely be fun, don't you think?"

Is she talking about Romione? I shipped it from my 2nd year! Well if I actually do find them together in a broom cupboard, I won't mind much.

"Then I'll be happy for them, it's about time." he opened his eyes searching for the hiders.

10 minutes later, they found them in Buckbeak's room, and not snogging with disappointed Harry greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, my hearing is the day after tomorrow!" Harry groaned, "I will probably get expelled, or worse sent into Azkaban."

"Harry, whatever reason you are accused of underaged magic is not your fault. You are breaking the law by defending yourself from dementors, this is the Ministry's problem. At least if you do get expelled you can live with Sirius..."

"NYMPHADORA!"

She stopped joking, "Madam Bones is the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, a fair woman I must say. Believe me, she will hear you out as long as you don't lose your temper."

"Is she related to the Hufflepuff girl Susan?"

"That's her niece, the pretty and kind Hufflepuff if I am not mistaken. Her aunt was uncle Sirius's girlfriend, they separated when he was sent into prison. I have some good news, Madam Bones agreed to give him a trial(she went so mad hearing he never got one) and if things work out, your godfather is going to be free soon."

Sirius? Freed soon? BEST NEWS TODAY! 

"Are you Serious?"

"No I'm not, my name is Tonks, " she answered this way on purpose, they both laughed uncontrollably.

A/N: Another chapter published, please let me know if you have any ideas or you want anything to happen. Hope you enjoyed it!