Chapter 20

Aizawa POV

There's something wrong with Problem Child #1...

I don't know what it is but a few days ago he started acting weird. He looked a lot more reserved and had a dark look on his face. I noticed his classmates looking towards him. They clearly noticed the change. His friends seemed worried about him. 

I decided to go to Nezu. He would probably know what to do. Even I don't trust myself. 

I think back to Problem Child. He had betrayed the LOV so quickly. He is untrustworthy. He probably isn't mentally stable either. 

It feels wrong admitting this, but all these villains are victims too. That's why it's our job as heroes to protect the people and make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

I explain to Nezu my observations and wait. He has an odd look on his face. Actually, he always has an odd look on his face so this piece of information means nothing to me.

I don't expect him to tell me what he was going to do. Unless he had a plan that involved me of course. But I doubted that.

I left the room wondering what he would be doing this time and feeling mildly scared of what he would do to the poor child.

Uraraka POV

Deku had been avoiding us all day... I'm worried. He had been fine until a few days ago... 

It was our lunch break and I was sitting at a table with Todoroki and Iida. Deku was nowhere to be found. He usually sat with us...

"What happened to Midoriya?" Todoroki asked. It was not just me who had noticed. All of us had.

"I don't know... what happened? Maybe it has something to do with the villain attack?" Iida suggested.

I thought about this.

"Deku did start pushing us away after that... Maybe...? Todoroki, you where nearby Deku when we got attacked, did you see anything happen to him?"

Todoroki sat silently for a few seconds before speaking, "when I saw him, he looked mad... really mad. I don't know what it was though... he also looked sad though... I'm not sure. It was right after that villain with blue hair had said something..."

"Did you catch anything else Todoroki?" Asked Iida.

He shook his head.

"We need to find Bakugo then. He was also there, he probably overheard some part of their fight..." I suggested.

We all were silent. Bakugo was probably our only chance of finding out what happened to Deku...

I haven't managed to get hold of him at all...

No ones seen him outside of classes.

I hope he's ok...

——————————————————————————

Hiya, Hope you guys enjoyed.

Also sorry for the late update😅

~Author💙