Chapter 23

Uraraka POV

Nezu's called me in. I know it's about Deku-kun but why did he call me specifically? Why not Iida or Todoroki?

He sits across from me and sips his tea. It smells nice.

"Good morning Uraraka." He says, "I need you to tell me what you know about Izuku Midoriya's past. We need your help. You've seen how he's been suffering these past few days."

Tell him what I know? But... I can't... It would feel as though I've betrayed him...

"I already know quite a lot. About his mother, about Bakugo Katsuki and about his friendship with you."

"How?" I ask, surprised.

"I'm the Principle." He reply's vaguely.

"Young Uraraka, I need this information. Without it, Izuku Midoriya will suffer. He already is and you know it. Something is happening and we need to find out what. Not only for our own safety, but for his as well."

... To protect Deku-kun... I will do anything...

"What do you need to know..."

Bakugo POV

"Don't want to look bad in front of your 'friends' do you?"

"Do they even know what you did to me?"

"Have you really told them nothing?"

"Are you afraid at what they will think of you?"

"Your pathetic."

 ...

No. It's his fault. Not mine. I'm not the one who killed hundreds of people. I never did anything. I have nothing to do with him becoming a villain. He a villain because he is weak and worthless. Not because of something that happened in the past.

Or am I wrong...

I'm the one who bullied him. I'm the one who told him to kill himself. I'm the one who crashed his dreams of becoming a hero...

And I say that he's weak, but he beat me during the sports festival. He backed out though. He could have won but to spite me he didn't... is it my fault? 

Is he a villain because of me...?

Is  it all because of me...?

"Your pathetic."

.

.

.

I made him like this. This is all my fault.

Time Skip

Nezu POV

"Just as I thought, Bakugo confessed. It seems as though quite a bit has happened to Young Midoriya..."

"Hmm..." All Might mumbles.

"He's quite the interesting person." I state. "Now we just need to find out exactly what's happening to him..."

"We don't have time though..." All Might says, "for all we know All for One has gotten control of him already..."

"He's not so weak. Don't doubt him Toshinori. Besides, Uraraka knows what to do if things get out of hand."

There's silence for a while. He doubts this will work. It might not but I've seen that Izuku Midoriya has changed. He is not the monstrous person All Might makes him out to be. He may have been once but not anymore.

"All for One has had centuries to plan his plan. He's not going to let one little boy get in the way of everything." He says

"He won't but there are still things that even a person who's lived for as long as he has won't understand. We just need to use it to our advantage."

Suddenly the door bursts open and Aizawa stands behind it looking slightly panicked.

"Midoriya's gone. He's bypassed security and run away. What should we do?"

I sigh. I never though this would happen so quickly.

"Send out search parties and contact the police. Don't let the public know. If something happens we hold full responsibility. Tell them if they find him, not to do anything until I send someone. Understand?"

And so it begins. 

"let's hope this works, Nezu." Toshinori looks towards me and says nervously.

"It will." I say.

Probably.

————————————————————

Thanks for reading!

See ya next time.

~Author💙