Chapter 8

A/N

We've reached 1K reads! Thank you all so much! Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it!

Again, thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki Bakugo vs Momo Yaoyorozu

3rd Person POV

Yaoyorozu was not good with attacks. She used logic when being attacked. When it came to combat, she was weak. Momo knew this. Bakugo knew this too.

As soon as Mic started the round, Bakugo started firing explosions, not giving her a chance to breathe, let alone formulate a plan. Yaoyorozu blocked them all with a shield. 

 It was too easy, Bakugo thought.

He was right. It was way too easy. Yaoyorozu was anything but stupid, and Bakugo's simple plan was not going to work on her. She started to make small Japanese dolls, filled with gas. The gas would easily knock Bakugo out. 

Just as Bakugo brought his hand up, she lowered her shield and threw the dolls. Bakugo exploded the dolls, letting out the gas. He faltered for a second but quickly got over it.

He used his explosions to blast himself in the air, flying over the gas and behind Yaoyorozu. Momo, being blinded by the gas didn't see anything and Bakugou, taking advantage of this placed a hand on her back, creating a small explosion, and threw her into the gas. Knocking her unconscious.

Bakugo Wins

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku smiled happily. All he needed to do was defeat a few people, then the fun would really begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter!

~Authur