Chapter 17

Deku POV

No one seemed to want to adopt Eri. The only person left for her was Aizawa. Unfortunately, Aizawa was too busy to look after her. So that left me. Every day after school was over, one of the heroes would escort Eri into the 1A dorms where I would look after her.

It seemed as though I was the only one who could control her.

I didn't really mind having Eri around. She was quiet and didn't bother me. Before long, Uraraka had discovered her.

Unlike me, Uraraka was loud, bubbly and outgoing. Perfect for the small, introverted Eri.

They got along well. 

Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka and I would all meet up in one of the dorms and spend most of the day with Eri.

Me and Todoroki would sit in the corners quietly, watching as Iida desperately ran after Uraraka who was floating around the room.

Friendship was interesting. I'm no hero, I know that. But I guess you can say I'm starting to change? No. I'm starting to care.

Everything seemed to be going perfectly, but it wasn't. I may have made friends, but that didn't mean that everybody liked me. Specifically, Mineta and Monoma.

If I had to choose who I hated more though, it would be Mineta. When I brought Eri to the dorms for the first time, Mineta walked up to her and said very audibly,

"I can't wait to see how you look in ten years."

Uraraka held me back. I wanted to attack him so bad, maybe lock him in my closet and suffocate him or something.

Luckily I wasn't the only one and Mineta got a good destroyed during training the next day... not that I was a part of it... at least up to the teacher's knowledge...

Even though Mineta was terrible, Monoma was almost as bad.

He was rude to everyone in 1A, but he hated me the most.

Every time we passed each other in the hallways, he would throw some nasty comments at me. The rumours he spread about me were also pretty extreme. So extreme that nobody believed them. Who would? Apparently I am manipulating all the teachers into letting me into the school so I can kill all the students and use my 5 different quirks while I'm doing it.

I decided I had enough of him and trying to restrain myself.

I walked up to him and said very intelligently,

"Talking about me behind my back? Is my life really that much more interesting than yours? Remember who your talking to Manoma. Wasn't I the villain? I don't have any restrictions."

And that was the end of that.

I had embarrassed him in front of his 'friends' and made him the laughingstock of the school. 

I have no regrets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Yup.

I've actually written a chapter!

Wow. I deserve an award.

Thanks for all the reads and comments, I've seen every single one, even if I haven't replied.

Again, thanks!

~Author💙