004

❝MECHANICAL GENIUS❞

MECHANICAL GENIUS

and then thesun lost its warmth and the moon is at loss

and then the
sun lost its
warmth and the
moon is at loss.

The Warriors Program took a lot of time and dedication. Without an insurmountable amount of devotion, one would quickly find themselves getting devoured by the system.

That meant taking a lot of Zeke's time, energy, and attention as well.

And with Zeke not around as much as before, M/n grew more and more indulgent to his little endeavors and outrageous thoughts.

On a particular sunny day, M/n found himself gazing the sky with a newfound purpose swelling in his chest.

Hands rested against his hip, he inhaled a deep breath of the air. Although he was pretty sure he also inhaled fumes and toxic air from machines and factories nearby that surrounded their little zone, he still believed today to be a 'big day'.

He was going to leave the zone without a permit.

Now this was what was meant when stated he was becoming more and more daring each day, indulging too much into impulses and decisions that would prove to be very heavy later on.

He knew it was dangerous.

Zeke lectured it to him in every chance he got.

He told him the story about their aunt who was about their age when she and their father escaped the zone without permits for a short while just to view planes. Clearly, it hadn't ended well. The story was always implied to have a horrible ending by the grave look on Zeke's face.

M/n never heard it. Zeke never completed it.

It seems to take him back down to a memory lane that was less than pleasant. For reasons unknown, of course.