four

i throw my shirt over my head and glance in the mirror. 

a slim figure, pale skin, covered by a baggy shirt and sweats. purple eyebags hang under my brown eyes, little brown hairs covering my forehead. i throw on the jacket dream gave me, feeling safe in it.

i wonder if dream will notice, if he'll like what i'm wearing. maybe he'll say something about it, just maybe. i hope so.

hastily, i grab my phone to check the time. 

4:30 pm

somehow, i'm already late. 

i'm out the door in a minute, and off toward the skatepark dream told me to come to. for once in my life, work isn't the only thing in my life. 

after a short walk i arrive at the place. a large metal fence surrounds the ramps and skateboarders. i see a couple of teens, some a bit older. 

"george!"

i turn to the right. dream. dream is here.

his blonde waves cover his forehead as he jogs over to me. he's wearing an oversized hoodie, baggy jeans, and vans. he looks good. like really good. 

omg what i need to stop

"hi dream"

i say looking up at him. he grins, and takes my hand. i notice a group of guys sitting on a bench, smoking, their skateboards resting on their legs.

"ok george,"

he gently pushes me in front of the group of guys i noticed earlier.

"these are my friends"

they grin, all except one. i shake it off, hoping it's coincidence.

"guys, this is my...george"

dream chuckles and blushed. i wonder what he was going to say.

an eruption of "hi's" and "what's ups" from them fill my ears. 

"hi"

i say to them. 

"hey, i'm wilbur"

a guy with a brown beanie and yellow sweater spoke up. his voice has a rasp, subtle unlike dream's. 

"i'm badboyhalo, you can call me bad"

a boy in black and red smiles, his voice sweet like honey, unlike his name. 

finally, i turn to the last guy, the one who didn't smile at me. 

"i'm fundy"

his words seemed to be laced with detest, his voice sounds scratchy and mean. no one else seems to notice so i ignore it.

"wanna smoke george?"

dream stands behind me and passes a cigarette to me. to be honest, i've never smoked but i don't want to tell them that. i hold the cigarette and bring it to my face. dream smirks and lights it for me, i think he knows. 

i take a puff and completely cough my guts out. that's gross. 

they all laugh, light heartly of course, at least i hope. 

dream takes the cigarette from my hands, his own grazing my arm, and throws it out. picking up their skateboards, wilbur, bad, and fundy, all go and skate. i watch fundy, his eyes landing on dream. 

"c'mon george"

he pulls me over to the side of the park where he there are two skateboards. he picks one up and hands it to me. it's a white board, a picture of glasses painted on the middle. we walk over to park and he puts his own board down, ready to skate.

"wait dream"

"yes?"

he turns to face me, those green eyes making me weak.

"um-i can't skate"

he shakes his head and smiles.

"alright"

"stand on the board, georgie"

i stand reluctantly, my arms flailing as i try to maintain balance. he steadies me, hands on my waist. my heart thumps wildly, the butterflies in my stomach having a field day. after a couple minutes of this, i speak.

"i-what do i do?"

i feel his breath near my ear as he speaks. he's still taller than me, even when i'm on a skateboard. 

"try to put your foot down and push off" 

i listen to him, feeling his hand leave my waist as i travel along the ground. my eyes catch fundy's yet again. he's glaring, looking between me and dream. 

my mind gone elsewhere, i lose balance, the skateboard leaving from underneath me. 

"george!"

my legs hurt as i struggle to get up. before i can think, arms pull me up and hold my shoulders. 

"i'm ok"

dream, still worried, pecks my nose.

i laugh, like a genuine laugh. it feels good. really good.

he kissed me, my nose but still, the feeling lasts. dream check his phone quickly.

"georgie, i gotta go right now, fundy is gonna be here anyway. let him walk you home ok?"

i nod, unsure of fundy. he doesn't look very fond of me. 

i watch as dream leaves the park, wilbur and bad too. i wave to them, they wave back. 

just as they're out of sight, i feel an arm pinning my own to the fence.

"what do you think you're doing?!!"

---

cliffhanger but like i think you know

[ok im an idiot and i included sapnap but i forgot that i already added him in the beginning so i fixed it]

its fine :D

lmk what you think

i have lots of plans for this story

vote and follow?

stay safe, drink water, treat yourself <3