seven

tw-suicidal/intrusive mentions

i wake up in dreams arms. i know its him, the way i'm kept at a safe distance but still held close is just like him.

to be quite honest, i don't know what my life has turned into. before i met dream, i was so far gone. work was the biggest thing in my life and it was my reason for wanting to end it. now, i feel things. things that are honestly pretty scary to feel. fear consumes me, yet love brings me back. 

i want dream.

but i can't.

i can't let him in, let him see the real me, the real george. plus, fundy told me to stay away and i don't have a deathwish.

i could tell dream about what happened, what fundy said. 

you can't, he'll think little of you, scared of some random guy?

the voice in my head strikes again like a devil on my shoulder except in this case, it only wants the worst for me.

dream stirs next to me and props his head up. we're still on the floor, the tile uncomfortable to lay on.

"good morning georgie, how you feeling?"

i turn so i can see him. blond locks fall over his eyes, his whole look unkempt. 

"i'm alright"

I say softly feeling a bit embarrassed about crying last night. i feel his eyes look over me and finally i feel a nudge. 

"george"

"mmm?"

"fundy and i are going to a party tonight. and i thought, if you're feeling up to it, i could bring you"

he looks at me expectantly. i want to go, to spend time with dream, to be around him but fundy will be there. fundy. so i have to say no.

"sorry, i can't today, work stuff"

i reply. its not convincing and he knows it. 

"are you sure george?"

he asks hopefully.

my brain has an internal war. one side wanting to go, the other not wanting to get beat up by fundy.

they form a compromise.

go to the party, stay only by dream, and find a corner to stay in if he leaves you.

another rule, 

avoid fundy at all costs.

"you know what dream, i think i will come"

our grins match each others as we get up.

this party is definitely going to be something.

---

i have ideassss

lmk what you think :D

stay safe, drink water <3

VOTE?