Episode 3🔞🔞

"Wait---is it's his room?" You think.........

And there he is staring piercing in your soul

"H-ey h-how are y-you?" However you managed to ask
"Well I'm fine,but you're not going to be fine babygirl" he said with evil smirk on his handsome face.
And here you're who's scared with
his face scars, just in a blink he pinned you harshly on the wall.
"What The Hell!!!" you spit out in pain.
" Don't.Shout.Babygirl" he said pressing every word in anger.
" I warned, didn't I ?" he said with evil grin.
"Speak!!!"
"Y-yes,you warned"
"Then why you're here?"
"Sorry I forgot,a-and i-i didn't k-know,this is y-your r-room"
you replied with pain in your back.
" Stop stuttering,I promise I'll be gentle" with that he injected something in your neck and within a second you passed out.

*After an Hour*

"Aishhh" you whined because of your pain in head, you tried to reach out your hand to your head but they were already hand cuffed
"What the---" you were cutted of by a deep voice
"You awake babygirl"
The moment when you had a flashback and noticed that you're nude under the covers of bed.
"Well well well, you got a nice body,I wonder how it feel underneath me" he said with an evil smirk.
Unknowingly your tears made your way treeking down your delicate cheeks.
"Save those tears,for your punishment babygirl"
"Wh-why are y-you doing t-this t-to me"
And he hovered above you,taking off the covers off with the speed of light,with an evil laugh.
He started undressing himself too,
Crying underneath him, begging him to leave you,but nothing affected him,all those begging went in vain.
Finally after undressing himself
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Y/N pov:

He started giving me wet kisses all over your body, sucking my nipples,his hand trailed at my back, giving me goosebumps, as his lips comes in contact with me, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
But it soon faded away as he bite my lips in anger and causing them to bleed,he removed his lips and made his way in my womanhood, eating me out like there is no tomorrow.Not felling pleasure but disgusting I was crying with my heart out, because this is the only thing I have,my v-card which is stealing by someone very unknown. Can't do anything but crying,this is what I was doing.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I cried out when he entered his member inside me, not giving time to adjust but thrusting in inhumane pace.
I stopped struggling because it's of no use now, turning my head to the left side, staring at the watch which is hanging on the wall showing the timing 5pm, and tears never stopped steaming down. Crying silently bearing the pain,yes PAIN because I was still virgin and he's thrusting so harshly that it causing pain not pleasure. My eyes fixed on watch, I'm so tired now but I think he's still not done with me. His thrust were still so hard
"Fuckkk so tight babygirl" he growled
He keeps on thrusting and thrusting which is making me Cumming 4th time,
Just watching myself ruinning underneath someone I don't know, thinking of different kinds of things making assumptions that what he's going to do with me in the future.
Suddenly flashback hit me when I remembered that how my step parents treated me,not less then trash,I never got thing called LOVE,and I think this whole world is against me,I should have died a long,not feeling anything, because I'm so sore in my lower region because of the rough sex,he was having with me.
Just watching the time,for how long he's going to continue this.
It's already 7:30 pm but it seems like he's not going to stop, finally feeling his member is geeting soft inside me,his thrusts became sloppier.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh,so fuckingg good,hummmmmmm" he was moaning in pleasure
Finally he cummed inside me.
"Ahhhh" a soft moan left from my mouth for the first time in this whole painful session.
I let out a sigh of relief as he pull out his member and opened my handcuffs.
But...........
I was wrong........
"Babygirl your moaned turned me on even more,and don't think that I'm done with you"
within a second he turned me around and again entered his member inside me causing me to moan, because this time his thrusts are giving me pleasure as he's hitting on my g-spot. He continued fucking me, and the room is filled with our moans and skin slapping sound,I was moaning alot because this is giving me a pleasure but I don't want this, he's rapping me, I'm disgusted of my own self.
"Fuck babygirl,you look so hot underneath me, your moanings are turning me even more on,just don't stop moaning,so that I can fuck you whole night" he spoke in husky voice near my ear, I'm so exhausted but he doesn't seems to care so I muffled myself in the sheets so that I can't moan because I thought this is the only way to stop him,but no soon I received a harsh slap on my butts, causing me to scream because of sting pain,
"Ahhhhhhhhhh w-w-what a-are y-you d-d-doinn"
"M-moan my n-name or else, I'll g-go more hard"
I didn't obey
*SLAP*
"I-i said MOAN!!!! my name,c-call me DADDY!!!, beg me t-to FUCK YOU!!!"
*SLAP*
"MOAN!!!!! CALL ME DADDY, SAY 'DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME' SAY IT LOUD, FUCKING MOAN"
*SLAP*
"Ahhhhhhh mmmmmm d-daddy p-please f-f-fuck meee,ahhhhhh"
And he continued, making you hit your orgasms for the 30th time.

*Time Skip*

At 2:30 AM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.