Episode 9

Y/N's POV-:
Time flow fast than expected, it came to become a whole damn year, I'm living with this man, tbh the day he promised me that he'll stop hurting me, he did, he changed alot, idk what got into him, he's courting me for months and I finally gave in because he changed, changed enough for me, he's not bringing those people anymore, he stopped committing sins, he's showing all his love, care and affection to me, I'm happy with him, and marking me as himself, with my permission.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"I'm going out, I got some work to do, I'll be back soon, ok?"

"Hmm, but please be back on time"

"I will, Bye"

"Bye, take care"

He left, I cleaned the house and cooked dinner for us, I was reading my books, Seokjin bought the psychological books, which I asked him to, and yes he still didn't allowed me to leave the house, because he said that the outside world is just so cruel, no need to step out, I obeyed, this is helping me, ways to help a psychopath, this book helped me alot, just because of this book I changed him, not alot but little, and I'm proud.
.
.
The whole day went like this, and still there's no sign of Seokjin, I got up and have my dinner, it's already past 12 and where he is, I tried calling him but his phone number is switched off, yes he also bought me a phone to make emergency calls, but why the hell his phone is switched off!?
.
.
I ignored it and slept because before confessing me he was like this only, not coming home for like 2-2 days.

Time Skip:-
Author's POV-:

This was the biggest mistake she did, she ignored it and kept waiting for him, just like this whole week passed, and that's when she ran out and start searching for him, she actually searched down the whole Busan, she even filed missing complaint in every police station, but every police officer ignored her called her mental, and always shove her away, she loosed herself but couldn't stop finding him, she tried her best, she's not having any contact of Namjoon also, so everything, her every Try went in vain, just like this finding him for straight 2 months she got tired but didn't gave up yet, but she accepted that he's not going to come back, she got the part time job in café, and the money Seokjin left, she used them in getting addmission in the best University of Busan, for further studies, meanwhile she was also cleaning the depth of the house by her own self, she cleaned the basement which was extremely horrifying

She even encountered hundreds of dead bodies, just like a mortuary house, but the difference is, the dead bodies are kept in a very perfect way inside machine there, and here the bodies are lying just like a trash, it was smelly obviously, she burnt all the ripped bodies, and about the other fine ones, as they're not enough old she talked one of the hospital's mortuary house manager to sell him 2 body every month, and by doing this she earned a lot of money, which helped her in the renovation of the creepy, yes she decided to stay there because there's no place left where she could find shelter, whenever she left for work and college she left her house open, so that workers can work, it's not like that she got something precious there.

Y/N's POV-:
Welll.... What is happiness, love?
These are the things I never crossed my path with, Hardships, heartbreaks, Suffering, Hate, Abuse, ig my life is full of these shits, for sometime being with him made me happy and I started living a good life, but guess what? God doesn't want me to be happy, anyways, I'll start searching for him once I'll accomplish my dream first, I'm not going to forgive him or something, I'll just ask him that why he did this to me?