Episode 7

"AHHHHH"
"P-please s-stop"

Someone is screaming like the person is in pain, the screamings can be heard through the whole damn house

"HOW DARE YOU"

Here this heartless psycho is beating y/n with belt, because she mistakenly broke the glass.

"How Dare You, huh!!!?"

*Whips*

"Ahhhhh, p-please stop i-it hurts"

*Whips*

"Fucking  reply me!!"

*Whips*

" I'm Sorry!!!, I'll n-not d-do it again, p-please stop this"

*Whips*

" Ohh so you'll shout back,huh?"

" No, please i-i beg you"

*Whips*

He continued this until she became unconscious,and the darkness consumes her.

Time SKIP-:
Y/N's POV:

I opened my eyes when I feel someone pour hot water on my numb body,

"Ahhhhhh-"

"Wake-up slut and make me breakfast now!!! I'm getting late because of you!! "

I stood up and dashed towards the kitchen, even though every inch of my body was paining like hell and burning, controlling myself from breaking down,I made him breakfast,as fast as I can......
.
.
I heard footsteps, he's here,I placed the plates, butter knife with fork and spoon on the table,and sat besides him because he always made me do so, after sometime I tried my best to ask him the question which was disturbing me alot these days.

" Wh-when will y-you let m-me go?"

I asked politely

" Never"

And he replied coldly

" B-but i-i think i-it's ok now,o-out there, I'll just g-go,and t-thank you f-for giving m-me s-shelter"

" I.SAID.NO!!!"

He took the butter knife and placed it on my neck,

"You Fucking Belongs to me NOW!!! YOU'RE MINE, YOU'RE MY OBSESSION, WHICH IS DEADLY, NOT GOING TO DIE EVEN IF YOU DIE!!!!!"

He left me there dumbfounded, I was in pain so decide to take a nap, so that I can clean the house before he came back. I took some painkillers and put the ointment and bandages on my buries.

*After Nap-:
I woke up and started cleaning the house, after that I cooked his favourite dish and took bath, the pain in my body is incredible, I made my way towards couch, sat there and I didn't know when I drift to the sleep. Maybe because of tiredness.

Time Skip-:
Author's POV-:

It's 8:30pm, Seokjin was back and saw y/n sleeping peacefully,that triggered him,he ate his dinner and made his way towards y/n and pour ICE CUBED cold water on her,which made her wake-up and Seokjin took that chance and again beats her because she slept.

Next Day-:
Y/N's POV-:
I found myself sleeping in the arms of this heartless devil, he look so calm, kind and cute but no one knows what's their behind his real face, I promised myself that I'll cure your illness, I'll hep you no matter what

Next Day-:Y/N's POV-:I found myself sleeping in the arms of this heartless devil, he look so calm, kind and cute but no one knows what's their behind his real face, I promised myself that I'll cure your illness, I'll hep you no matter what

I got up,took the bath and made him breakfast,
Although he hurts me but yet he's in pain not physically but mentally, my pain is nothing infront of him,he had a pain of loosing someone, something, maybe very close or precious to him.
I heard footsteps,and that's when I started placing the plates, he came looking so fresh,and handsome ofcourse.

"Don't wait for me, I'll be late today, and yeah don't make dinner also"

He speak so coldly yet peacefully and I replied with small hmm

"Hmm"

That's it, he left, I felt pain in my lower region and ik what's it, I rushed towards washroom, thanks to this man who have everything available.