Episode 12

"Mr. Kim Seokjin, control yourself!"

You spoke boldly while entering the room, hands in pocket and keeping the straight same cold face.

"Dr. Kim, what to do now!?"

"Hold him I'll be preparing the injection"

"Ahhhhhh DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO AM I!!!? CALL JISOO HERE NOW!! "

" J-Jisoo.. j-j-jis... "

Y/N's POV:
That's it, he dozzed off in his dreamland, I gave him sleeping injection, but..... It hurts seeing him calling and longing for a woman and that is not me.

"Dr. Y/N"

A soft voice called me out as I turned behind and saw him, I smiled warmly because he deserves it, yes this man deserves my soft side.

"What is it Hyunjin?"

"I-uhhh...."

It's ok come on let's move to my office.

"Now tell me what is it?"

"Uhhh you're patient,I mean that new patient,Seokjin guy, is suffering from PTSD, he's behaviour abnormally that's why I did run some tests on him,and According to the old reports, 5 years back, he came into an accident, and my friend was the one who incharged doctor, because I think Seokjin isn't a normal human but someone really powerful, you know rich and all that's why his family hired personal doctor, and he did lost his memories that time,but the girl Jisoo her fiance told us that he's ok, It's just that he was missing from very long,and he's back now,I really can't understand-

"Hyunjin"

"Ahh- yes?"

"Here drink some water"

"Ohh- thank you"

"You speak alot"

" Hmm, sorry"

" It's ok"

" So where I was? Ahh- I really can't understand what's this mystery, anyways Dr.Y/N pls-don't stress yourself, if you need anything just call me"

" Hmm, thanku"

" Your welcome, byee I'll be get going now"

" Byee"

*Time Skip*

It was 3 in the morning, I'm giving a round to all my under patients, it's needed for me to do, before going back to home,now one more last patient whom I really don't want to visit,but what can I do?
As I opened the door,the room was dark, and someone was standing,all dressed and starring outside the window,like he was waiting for me only

It was 3 in the morning, I'm giving a round to all my under patients, it's needed for me to do, before going back to home,now one more last patient whom I really don't want to visit,but what can I do?As I opened the door,the room was dark, and som...

"Good Morning Dr.Y/N"

Ok it's him, wait what!?
He just received a surgery, it's not even 3 days in total,how tf he can cured so fast!?
I turned on the lights,and saw the same girl from before sitting here,that Jisoo,but what is she doing here at this hour?

"Umm, Ms.Jisoo, this isn't a visiting hour,then what are you doing here at this time?"

"I don't need anyone's permission to visit my fiance"

"Hmm,but it's our Hospital's policy you just can't break it!"

She ignored my words and I heard someone else speaking up.

"Jisoo shut it up"

"Umm Mr.Seokjin, you just received a surgery, you can't stand like this,it will hurt you only, your wound is still fresh"

" Dr.Y/N you speak alot,first have a seat"

He turned around, as always looking breathtaking, he gestured me to take a seat on a couch available in that room

"Mr. Kim, try to understand you can't leave the hospital until you get cured, because if something happens to you, it will become hard for me to save my hospital from getting sealed, so you need to stay here for atleast 1 month, as we also ran some brain test on you, and valid reports are still need to be declared"

"Do you even know who he is?"

Jisoo intrupts.

"No, but I do know that right now he's my patient, which still needs to be in his doctor's guidance"

" You! "

" Jisoo, calm down"

" Dr. Y/N, myself Kim Seokjin, I'm a mafia, and I'm sorry I can't stay here in hospital because my enemies get to know where I'm, and they can attack here anytime, I'm talking about your good only, and about returning home, I still can't do that because my guardians didn't know that I'm hurt, so need to keep it a secret, that's why I told them that I'm out of country, but as you know that injured person can't travel in flights"

I listened to his every word carefully, he is not like before anymore, he's changed, alot.

" So what do you mean by that, do you have any secret home or something where we can continue your treatment? "

" No, my parents told me that I used to have one, but I don't remember it where it was, because I never told my parents about the secret home's location"

"I see, then please tell me where you want to continue the treatment?"

" How about your house?"

Jisoo spoke,and my eyes went wide.

" Dr.Y/N, please try to understand Seokjin needs to be safe,and right now he's not in a condition to fight anyone, aside of being his fiance, I'm his cousin also, I need to make sure if he's safe or not, it's just about a month, once the treatment over
he'll go back, and I promise I won't disturb you, but please let me meet him once a week"