Uniform

"This is dumb" I sighed looking at myself in the mirror in this dull grey uniform, with red lining, "I look like a really shit groomsmen" I sighed I fixed my tie and grabbed my bag heading out the house getting on my bike and heading off, as soon as I got to her gate I stopped the bike and rang the little bell, "Y/n?" I called towards the door 

"No" Y/n said from behind the door it open only open an inch 

"what's wrong?" I asked her

"I look terrible" she says

"Aww y/n I'm sure you look lovely," I reassured her "Trust me y/n you look better then I do" 

"Not possible"

"Please come out y/n I'm sure you look lovely" 

"Fine" she sighs stepping around the door in her little shoes, her tall thigh high grey socks with red stripes, her little silver and grey plaid skirt, her little shirt and tie, her blazer on her bag. she looked adorable, cute, and I had to admit... a little sexy. In that, innocent sexy porn star in a school uninform kinda way "so?"

"You look beautiful" I smiled "like really beautiful actually" I told her trying desperately to move my bag in a secret way so she wouldn't notice I was getting hard, 

"You really think so?"

"well you always look beautiful y/n," I told her

"Awww Otis, your too sweet to me" she smiled running down her bath and giving me a hug I smiled hugging her tightly too "You look handsome too"

"I look like a terrible member of a awful boy band going to an award ceremony" 

"Well I like it" she smiled climbing on the back of my bike "We got time right?"

"Of course we do" I smirked as she wrapped her arms around me, so I continued down the road but stopped at our usual spot she climbed off and went into the woods, I hid my bike and happily followed her to our usual spot in the woods she grabbed my tie and pulled me close and against our usual tree I smirked and wrapped my arms around her tightly resting my hands on the small of her back, she smiled widely and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to kiss those sweet lips, I happily kissed her and she kissed back not as eagerly as me undeniably, I pulled her closer and closer the more we kissed. Our kisses got more intense turning quickly into a make out her hands slipping down to my chest playing with my tie and my shirt, I smirked into our kiss moving my hand to grope her sexy ass in that little skirt till she pulled back letting me breath resting my head on hers "shit... Y/n?"

"Yes Otis?"

"You make this look good baby" I smirked tugging her closer slipping my hand up her skirt, she smirked back as she felt my erection pressing against her winking to me giving my nose a kiss, she checked her watch and smiled evilly 

"We have time" she smirked undoing her shirt showing off her cute little red push up bra rolling her skirt so it barely sat below her ass 

"we have plenty of time" I smirked pulling her back to make out with me undoing my pants....