Spark of Rebellion

I sighed as I locked up my bike heading towards first period.

"Morning" her voice gleamed as she rushed past giving my cheek a kiss as she did "ooohh grumpy boy today" she chuckled holding her books in her hand her hair in a messy bun, I was kinda annoyed that sexy body I adore so much was locked up in this study grey uniform. What I wouldn't give to see her in a fishnet shirt and plaid miniskirt about now.

"I'm tried y/n" I told her

"Your mum been keeping you up again?" She asks as we walked

"No. I'm just struggling to sleep is all" I told her "that and I don't have my morning pick me up"

"What you out of tea?" She giggled innocently

"No. You know it always provides me with... energy and enthusiasm to get thought my day when I get to see whatever cute little outfit you've put together."

"I know Otis" she smiled "I hate the uniform too but we just have to accept it"

"I accept it doesn't mean I have to like it" I sighed "still guess I just have to save when I do get to enjoy your cute outfits"

"You will, don't worry Otis I might be stuck in this study uniform but doesn't mean I haven't still got a little spark of rebellion" she smirked

"Oh? Where?" I asked

She smiled coming close and whispering on my ear "no panties" she smiled giving my cheek a kiss before continuing to walk

"Uuuuuuuhhh you uhh you mean that?' I asked

She smiled taking the hem of her skirt pulling it up sitting her hand on her hip revealing her leg her thigh, and of course her lack of panties without actually flashing her ass or pussy she dropped her skirt and blew me a kiss before she headed of to her class.