OTIS!

I smiled as I sat on the little brick wall as I sipped my milkshake swinging my feet, listening to the birds tweeting I the tree's and the cars going in and out the carpark constantly. I sipped my milkshake again just as I saw a familiar figure 

"Hi Mrs Milburn" I smiled as I saw her

"Ohh Hello Y/n, what are you doing here?" she asks

"waiting for my mum, she said she'd pick me up after she's been to the doctor" I shrug 

"Oh alright," she smiled "Well if you like you could go sit with otis?" 

"Really?" I asked 

"Course, I'll be a little while. If you see your mum you can just jump out" she says handing me the keys to her car 

"Aww thanks, jean" I smiled

"Your welcome, the car's parked just over there, you can see it from here actually," she says pointing off towards a direction, I smiled jumping up and heading over there spotting her car pretty fast.

-----

I sat in the car as my mum went to get some shopping, I sighed leaning on the window a little trying to think of something to do with my time.

I looked around seeing all the cars coming in and out the car park, all the people wandering around, and all of a sudden I caught glimpse of a familiar girl.

I saw y/n sat on the stone wall by the shops, in her little blue and white sundress. 

Her sweet Y/C/H up in sweet high pigtails, Her make up as perfect as ever a little chunky glitter across her cheeks and nose in an effort to conceal her freckles, her thick glasses perched on her nose, she sipped on a fast-food milkshake. Her little sundress exposing her shoulders and a lot of her rather large chest the tight sundress flows down her body stopping just above her knees, her bare legs swinging a little with her little blue converses. I was lost looking at her she looks so beautiful... and I knew seeing her like this was, doing things to me.  

I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried. so I slipped my hand under my jeans gently rubbing on my half-hard erection I couldn't help looking at her the way her chest almost fell out the dress, the way her bare sun-kissed skin glowed in the summer light and at her legs and thighs as they disappeared under her dress. 

I kept going looking at her beautiful body unable to stop my hand, she started talking to my mum but I did my best to ignore it, as I knew I was getting close. She got up and I almost saw it in slow motion, as she stood from the wall fixing her dress where it had risen at the back she smiled walking across the car park her tits bouncing as she moved her dress fluttering in the wind. I got faster desperate to finish.

But I jumped in fear as there was a knock on the window and I saw y/n leant down a little knocking on the window and I could see right down her dress, I could even see her blue lace bra 

I almost moaned looking at her but as I did I rocked into my orgasm and as I did my jizz squirted across the window and she looked terrified 

"OTIS!" she squealed 

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm  sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I told her 

"Otis! what the hell!" she yelled 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't help it," I told her

"You dirty little boy" she giggled getting into the driver's seat "Its fine Otis, I know you have a crush on me" she giggled "don't worry about it" she smiled wiping my jizz of the window with a tissue and giving my cheek a little kiss "You wanna make out and snuggle in the back of the car?"

"uuuhhhhh yeah" I nodded quickly