The Christmas Fair

I smiled as I walked along the field the ground below was frozen solid, I walked through the various lines between the little shops, games, and rides, all Christmas-themed with little wooden stalls, garlands, twinkle lights and holly. The sweet Christmas tunes playing lowly, the sky grey with a dampness in the air we would likely get snow tomorrow but not today. I smiled as I saw a sweet sight.

"Hi" Otis smiled hurrying over to me

"Hi" I smiled giving his cheek a kiss which made him blush a little as he took my hand "shall we?"

"Course" he nods happily as we walked together we watched the rides, got hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and chocolate dust to share at one point he even got a moustache of cream and chocolate dust which I giggled and kissed off for him. and we even got a nice candy cane to share "Do you know yet?"

"Know what?" I giggled as we sat together

"what you want for Christmas?"

"Ohh you don't have too get me anything Otis"

"well, I want to. I wanna get you something nice"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure"

"well... a nice new bottle of perfume would be nice?"

"Yeah? alright no problem"

"what about you?"

"Well, I have been looking everywhere for that new record"

"Consider it done Otis" I smiled giving him a sweet warm kiss before nuzzling into his jacket

"you're sure?" he asks

"of course I am. I have to treat my lovely boyfriend at Christmas time"

"Your too sweet to me" he smiled giving me a kiss

"Well you're always too good to me Otis" I giggled, "I think if your very good I'll give you a nice extra gift"

"an extra gift? I don't need any more"
"well I want to"

"Well, what's my extra gift?" He asks

"if you're very good, when I pop over to drop off your presents you'll get your extra gift"

"Of?" he asks

I smiled going close and whispering my plans in his ear

"Oh" He blushed hard "Uhhhhh... yeah that uhh that would be a nice Christmas present"

"you think so?"

"Very much" he nods "would uh there be any possibility of getting my presents early?"

"No otis. you have to wait" I told him