Chapter 4

The group walked down the path, going deeper and deeper into the swamp kingdom.

Many began to feel tired, and a few discussed going back to their kingdom. But they knew that they couldn't because Magor had ordered them to keep going.

The more they walked, the more the light dimmed away. They could feel that something or someone is watching them. But many shrugged it off, telling themselves that it was probably just the animals in the swamp watching them.

A few minutes passed, and Magor stopped, and so did the others. A few soldiers walked up to the front to see why they stopped, and they saw it.

A gigantic cave shaped like a skull was in front of them

A gigantic cave shaped like a skull was in front of them. It looked menacing.

The group looked at it. Some were getting uncomfortable, knowing that they shouldn't go in.

" Let's go! " Yelled Magor

The soldiers protested and begged their master that they didn't want to go in. Hearing this coming from his soldiers made Magor a bit angry. His soldiers were weak and afraid of a cave? He knew that it would take long to convince them to follow, so Magor told his soldiers that they were allowed to stay and wait outside, while he and his generals went in.

This made the soldiers happy, and they watched as their Master and the generals went into the cave.

To be continued.