Chapter 6

" Welcome Gentlemen to my cavern! " The person said again, this time making sure the group heard her.

Noticing how the group was still silent, the person said, " Oh! I see that you all quiet. Maybe you guys are wondering why I put the sconces out? Well, it's to make the atmosphere here more mysterious. I'll admit it was fun "

" Fun?... FUN!! You think you can just come out of nowhere, running around to put the lights out, and act like casual, all because it would be fun?! " Sceven yelled at her.

" Yes. And apparently, someone can't act calm and instead begins to yell like a brainless buffoon, like yourself one-eye " She replied to Sceven who now got angry at her.

"You dare!" Sceven yelled again and was about to beat some sense into her, but before he could even take a step closer at her, Andrall put a hand on his shoulder, telling him to calm down

" Calm down!? " Sceven yelled once again " I am not going to ca-" "Shut your mouth, Sceven!!" Magor shouts out, which made Sceven quiet and quiver before his master.

Magor then turned his attention to the girl and said " So I'm guessing you live here?"

" Correct. " She said.

" And what is your name?" He asked her.

" The names Zambak. And I'm guessing that you must be Magor, and those four are your generals." She said.

" How did you know? " He asked her again.

" Well, people talk about the Lords who defeated you guys. And those who tell these news do describe in great detail about everyone in it, including yourself, Magor. Though, I did expect you to be big and tall and have more scary-looking horns. " Zambak said.

" I see. " Magor said.

" But...What I don't know is...Why are you all here?" She asked them.

Magor was about to reply, but he had no answer to her question. Andrall just said that they found a stone gate and that it might be important. But what was so important about a broken stone gate? It did lead them all here to this cave. So, he replied with " I don't know...".

A few seconds later, Zambak shouted, " OH PLEASE !! " which caught the group off guard. She kept going, " Don't you wanna destroy those pathetic royal brats that dare call themselves LORDS?!?!" She yelled.

" Think about it! You just got defeated by a bunch of annoying royal scamps!" She yelled out once again.

" I did get defeated by them..." Magor said.

" Yes. And you just walked away knowing that you were defeated by a bunch of kids! You have to hit them back. But, you do need some help from me. " Zambak said.

" Help from you? What can you do that would help me? " Magor asked.

" Oh, you'll see. " Zambak said with a smile on her face.

This surprised the group. A gormiti was willing to help them defeat the lords!?

" So, I'll help you guys to defeat the lords. " She said to them.

" What do you want in return? " Magor asked.

" Just one gormiti per day as an offering. Is that a deal?" Zambak said with a wide smile on her face.

" Offering!? Yeah, no deal! " Firespitter spat out. Thinking, why in the world would she need an offering?

"Oh, it doesn't have to be one of you guys or your soldiers, just from the enemy. That's all I ask of you. Now, do we have a deal " Zambak finished saying and reached her hand out.

Magor thought about it. He did want the lords to pay for the humiliation and the loss. And she was willing to help them.

A minute later, he reached out his hand to shake hers. And as they shook hands, Magor said.

" It's a deal. "

" Wonderful! " Zambak replied.

To be continued.