Chapter 5

The group went inside the cave.

It was dark, and the ground beneath them was moist. One of them got a strange feeling, like all their senses telling them to get out. But they just kept going until they noticed dim light ahead of them.

Soon they reached the dim light and arrived at an area. A giant cave room. It looked to be the same size as Magor's throne room, though it was bigger than his.

They looked around the place, noticing the many tunnels that would most likely lead to the outside world or other caves. They looked up to see many roots growing and hanging on the ceiling. A few of the roots were big enough to be mistaken as tree branches. They noticed how the walls of the cave were decorated with many sconces. And the fire in the sconces was not red or yellow, instead, it was white.

They looked around some more when Sceven looked up and noticed something looking back down at them.

" What in gorm?! " He said, getting the attention of the others, who also began to look up to see what he was looking at

Firespitter managed to spot it and decided to throw fire at the thing, but after doing that, the figure easily dodges the fires. As it did that, it cackled at Firespitter, which made him a bit angry.

Soon it landed itself on the ground and began to run around them. 

As it did that, it somehow managed to extinguish the white fires in the sconces, making it darker and darker

The group now began to panic a little. They had no idea what this thing was. They backed up to each other in the middle of the cave. Each of them looking at the figure running around, extinguishing the fires in the sconces.

Seconds later, it stopped running. The figure now stood a few meters away from the group. Behind it was four sconces that weren't put out.

The figure then stood up on two and walked a bit closer for them to see it. As it did that, it said with a wide smile " Welcome Gentlemen! " .