R Chapter 5 - The Adventures of (Y/n) and Co. (Part 1)

As always, the video I've listened to while writing. Okay maybe I listened to Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, and Regret Message in a looping playlist I made but I can only put one on top so I choose my favorite. Sue me.

Don't actually, I can't afford it...

Anyway, I went in and changed the names of Jaiden and Damien. It's for the better trust me. 

Jaiden = Maya

Damien = Hartmen

~~~

The day after their airsoft game, they decided to actually go somewhere. That somewhere being San Francisco! They planned this for the day after tomorrow because they were still tired from the match.

That was a lie.

They were just extremely lazy as they usually are.

---

"You guys wanna go somewhere after tomorrow?" A tired Lily asked the dorm, it consisting of Lily, Michael, (Y/n), Maya, and Hartmen.

"Sure... But not tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow tomorrow?" Hartmen answers

"That's exactly what I said though, " Lily replies

"I'm down for that..." (Y/n) says as he lifts the back of his shirt up and removes his signature grey beanie. Freeing his cat parts from their cloth confinement.

"Ooh me touchy?" Maya immediately asks.

"Did you wash your hands chief?" (Y/n) responds. At this, she immediately goes to the bathroom to clean her hands

"While she's gone for a good thirty seconds or so... What exactly will we do there?" You'd continue

"I don't know... Maybe visit the Golden Gate Bridge? Maybe Fisherman's Wharf?" Lily suggests. Catching your attention at the mention of Fisherman's Wharf for obvious reasons.

"Sounds nice. All in favor of traveling to San Francisco say 'aye'" Michael says. Getting 'Aye's from all of us, including Maya, who can be seen coming out of the hallway from the bathroom.

"I didn't actually expect you to do that, but hey, go ahead if you want," (Y/n) says, scooting over on the couch, allowing Maya to sit next to him, which she gladly does. But instead of staying by his side she just gets up behind him.

(Y/n) looks back at Maya for a couple of seconds

"... I mean I guess that works too," He'd say, returning his gaze to the group. Now with the added feeling of bliss whenever she would get that one specific spot.

"A-anyway... San Francisco the day after tomorrow? Visiting Fisherman's Wharf and Golden Gate Bridge, anywhere else you guys have planned or are we going to roll with whatever it throws at us?" (Y/n) asks the group, getting approvals from everyone.

"Alright, guess it's settled then," Michael says, "Rest up today, we're going on a trip." 

"-In our favorite rocket ship," Hartmen chimes in

"-Soaring through the sky," (Y/n) continues, before briefly moving his tail away from Maya's hands, "Again, off-limits unless asked. And no. No touch." He says, earning a small pout from Maya before she continues the petting