R Chapter 3: Pick Your Fighter!

Alright so it has been about five days since I have moved in to the dorm with Lily and Michael. Michael plays piano and does covers while Lily makes dumb robot ideas which all three of us find amusing. It is now the weekend so what better way to spend it than inviting my friends over to our dorm and playing Super Smash Bros together? Perfect, my friends come along and meet my dorm mates, and I'm not bored, win-win!

Lily: "So who do you main, Maya and Hartmen?"

Hartmen: "Piranha Plant all the way" he replies

Maya: "Pokémon Trainer! I did the Nuzlocke Rn so I feel obligated to. And I also like the move set"

Michael: "Alright well lets begin the game, everyone got a controller?"

All: "ye"

Michael: "Alright, choose your fighters and we'll begin"

Once Michael gives us the all clear we pick our fighters. Maya using Pokémon Trainer, Hartmen choosing Piranha Plant, I chose (Smash Main), Lily chose Pichu, and Michael used Captain Falcon. We all decided on Final Destination because why not? The fight begins and everyone starts using their abilities, with Maya using Squirtle as her Pokémon in battle. We soon find out that Michael is a literal god at this game so we team up on him. . . Bad idea. He used is final smash on all of us, sending us all off the map.

Lily: "Friggin HECK!"

Maya: "WHAT? HOW!?"

Hartmen: "EVERYONE TEAM UP ON MICHAEL!"

We all nod in agreement as we all spawn in, going for Michael once we drop from our platform. Apparently that also wasn't the best idea because we all ended up hitting each other while only I got a hit on Michael, sending him to 38.9%. Me and Michael brawl for a while until I finally get falcon punched, getting sent off, but leaving him at 62.5%. Next Maya gives it a shot, sending him to 70% before getting launched. Hartmen went up and did a good amount of damage to him, sending him to 93.8% before getting launched, but while he was fighting Michael, Lily got her final smash from an orb, which she immediately used against him, knocking him off the map. We shout in victory until he spawns back in again, demolishing us all.

Michael: "HAHA! And I am victorious!" he announces with pride. We all slowly clap before starting up another game, but it is teams. Everyone VS. Michael. Michael gets one stock, while our team gets three, and smash balls and other items are turned off. We begin the fight, clearly having the advantage until we get knocked out the map within the first 40 seconds of us spawning in, only able to bring him up to 35.1% while we are back at zero with two stocks left. We immediately decide that we need to get a final smash before he does, but to our dismay, he is already at 78 for his final smash. Maya switches out Squirtle for Charmander, she does her best with Charmander then switches to Squirtle for a dash, then switches to Ivysaur for the Up-Smash, sending Michael dangerously close to the end of the map, he somehow recovers and lands on the platform and kicks Hartmen down because Hartmen was guarding the ledge, he recovers and shoots a spike ball at Michael, landing a hit and sending Michael to 218.5%. Finally, I come up to Michael and use my final smash, sending him off the map as we cheer in victory as our team is put on the number one spot on the podium, and Michael in second. I was on my last stock, Hartmen had a stock left to spare, Maya was on last stock, and Lily was out.

Michael: "Congrats for beating my by basically cheating!"

Lily: "Hey you agreed to the terms!" she retorts

Michael: "Well I did but I also didn't

Y/N: "Well a win is a win and I'm savoring it because we probably might never win again against him"

Michael: "You, my friend, are absolutely correct. Now I don't want to spoil the moment but I was going easy on you guys"

All: "WHAT!?"

Michael: "Haha... I HAVE ONLY BEEN USING A FIFTH OF MY POWER!"

Y/N: "You're not shaggy mate"

Michael: "I can be whoever I want to be!"

Y/N: "Okay then.."

Y/N: "This may not be the right time to announce this but I don't care. This is a hecking private secret so you better not tell anyone" I say while facing Lily and Michael "So you know the legendary Neko race?

M+L: "Yea

Lily: "It's just a myth most likely, a story parents told their kids"

Y/N: "I beg to differ. . ." I say while taking off my hat and lifting the back of my shirt a little to expose my (F/C) ears and tail "It's no joke, these are real. I-if you want you can touch them, just, be careful with them, they are really sensitive..." I'd say while Lily goes for my ears and Michael goes for my tail. They both touch them and are relatively surprised to see that they are apart of my body. I also demonstrated that I can move both my ears and tail as I begin waving my tail around and flattening my ears.

Maya: "As a heads up, he purrs and likes getting pet and or scratched behind his ears and it's just really friggin cute, you just have to see it for yourself," she says as she begins advancing towards me and scratches my head as I begin to purr slightly and blush from embarrassment

Lily: "Awwww, That's so cute!!!" She says in a sort of child-like way as she begins to come to the couch with me to pet me. Once she starts to hear me purr loudly and see my tail waving ever so slightly in excitement she decides that she should probably stop. As much as I wanted to reach for her hand it put it back on my head, I feel like that would be asking for a little too much, so I decide to fight the urge and just lay back on the couch

Michael: "I have two questions; Do you not like water, and do you like fish?" He'd ask quizzically 

Y/N: "I despise water which is why I stay on the sand if I go to a beach but I am fine with showers/baths. And fish is the best food there is out there."

Lily: "So basically you inherited the traits of a cat in a human form?" she says intrigued

Y/N: "Pretty Much."

J+L: "Can I pet you one more time" they ask in unison, seemingly surprised that they both said it

Y/N: "U-uhh Y-yea sure..."

As Maya came to the couch, I was just sitting there, awaiting the great sensation of being pet. Once Maya sat on the couch, the two began to scratch my head. I let out some small purrs as my tail begins to sway happily, occasionally brushing against either Maya or Lily. About five minutes pass when Hartmen and Maya decide that it is time for them to leave to their own dorms. We exchange goodbyes and lock the door behind them. I turn around to see Lily going back to her desk to work on the scream-powered microwave and Michael went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Y/N: I could get used to this place, in fact, I like it here I think to myself before laying down on my bed, waiting for Michael to exit the shower to prepare myself for sleep

________________

1279 words including this