Chapter 9

Black hat looked down at the man. "Of course Im fine, what are you talking about?" 

       Flug blushed. "But- you seem rather- uh." He looked at blackhat who was waiting for him to finish. "Nothing- youre right you seem normal as ever." He said while nervously chuckling. "But are you okay Doctor?" 

   Flug paused. Blackhat never asks how he feels. "I, uhm." he started fumbling over his words, not knowing what to say, whenever blackhat was around he felt nervous, but now hes being nice? "Im totally fine- Just uh- working like you want me to!" he answered. 

    Black hat looked down at his chest, then grabbed Flugs shirt, handing it to him. "You might want to put this on." He smirked. Flugs face was as heated as can be, if only Blackhat could see under his bag. Flug scrambled to get his shirt back on. "I uh- Thank you sir-" He said after Blackhat had handed it over to him. 

       "How long have you been up?" The demon asked. Flug had lost track of time, he had woke up at 3. He looked over at the clock then calculated how long its been. "Uh- 10 hours at most?" he answered. "B-but dont worry! Ill get the invention done as soon as possible!" He said desperately trying to please him, thinking he'd be in trouble if not.

      "Thats not what im worried about Flug." He said, he took his hand gently pulling him with him. "Come on. You should cool down." he commented. Flug tilted his head as the demon pulled him out of the lab. "Where are we going?" Flug  asked feeling confused as ever. "Hold on tight." Black hat said with a smirk, looking down at paper bag boi. Flug held onto his arm tight and poof, they were teleported to what seemed like an island. 

   They were on a beach, but no one else was there. There were a couple hatbots stationed at two lounge chairs. "After you~" Black hat said motioning towards one of the chairs. Flug looked at Black hat then at the chair. "If you say so boss-" He said, taking a seat. 

A/N: ok ok so imma leave it at here for now but ill come back to this i hope this can hold you guys off for a bit! cya till next time