Chapter 13

It was a rainy morning, the rain flicking against the ground lightly as the grey clouds painted the sky. Flug was snug in Black hats arms, the demon had been holding him the whole night. Flug felt comfortable and the warmth between them made him feel better. He slowly started to wake up, his eyes opening and remembering where he was. He was still in Black Hats room. He went to move but stopped once he realized blackhat was still grasping at him. He smiled lightly. Flug slowly shifted out of his arms and sat up on the bed, Black hat didnt move, he looked like he was having a good rest. Flug ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. He looked over towards the door.

    He noticed there was a shadow under the crack of the door and tilted his head. Flug got up quietly and walked over to the door, he only had his shirt and boxers on. Once he opened the door he was grabbed by the shirt immediatly, and slammed into the wall. He tried to let out a yelp but a hand cupped it shut. It was dementia. "Dementia??" He wheezed through the hand. She rolled her eyes and took her hand off his face but started dragging him down the hall. "Whats going on??" 

   "You lied to me Flug. Youre hiding something, something about my lord blackhat. Care to fess up?" She sounded a bit irritated, and Flug had a feeling this was going to go down hill real fast. "I, uhm- Theres- uh-" He couldnt tell her, but she was gonna find out at some point. "Spit it out. You were in Blackhats room last night and he was in yours the other night. Why would he want to hang out with you? Youre just some dumb scientist, so tell me whats going on." She hissed.

  Flugs anxiety sky rocketed, and he started to feel bad. He did wonder the same thing, why would blackhat stick around. The words dumb scientist rattled in his head. He didnt have much self confidence as it is so having these words hit him in the face after what had happened last night made him feel like complete utter shit. Dementia let go of Flug, letting him it the floor. "And WHY are you in your boxers huh? Wheres your pants?" She questioned. Flugs face immediatly turned red and he looked away. Dementia noticed, looking at the flushed scientist. Once she had realized what had happened she gasped. "YOU- YOU DID IT WITH HIM????" She yelled in total anger and shock. Flug said nothing, he didnt know what he could say. Dementia groaned. "Why would he do that with YOU. Youre just some worthless co-worker, I see no reason why hed chose you over me. Youre not cute, youre not even good at talking. Nothing about you is remotely attractive." She kept going on, insulting him with every sentence. Flug didnt look at her through all of it, tears were forming at his eyes. He felt what Dementia was saying was actually true, how did even stand a chance with BlackHat? Each word that came out of Dementias mouth was a form of degradation, she wanted to say anything, anything that would make Flug feel bad. She wanted him away from Blackhat, her obsession with him was not gonna let Flug get together with BlackHat.

     The tears finally started falling down his face, which dementia didnt seem to care, all she knew is that what she was doing was working. "If I see you with him like that again Ill make you pay Flug. Mark my words geek." She said and walked away. Flug let out a sorrowful sigh. He wiped his tears away but they seemed to keep on coming. He put his hands up to his face, covering it. He cried for a moment, before hearing someone clear their throat. He removed his hands and looked up. It was Blackhat. He lended a hand to Flug. Flug looked at his hand before grabbing it and getting up. "Dont listen to her Flug. Youre not worthless." He said softly. "Youre what makes this job worth it if anything." Blackhat said. Flug was still tearing up, he didnt know what to do. He didnt want Dementia up his ass because of the feelings he has towards Blackhat. He looked down ashamed. Blackhat frowned, he felt bad. The demon let out a sigh and pulled the shorter man into a long embrace. Once brought into the hug Flug sobbed. Blackhat didnt really know how to deal with someone he cares about sad, cause usually he doesnt care. But with Flug it was different. He wanted the man to be happy. Blackhat rubbed his back a bit, trying to soothe him. "Itll be okay doctor. I promise. Ill be here for you." He said. Flug looked up at him again, his eyes glossy. "Are you sure...." He asked. Blackhat wiped one of the tears off of Flugs face and smiled. "Yes. I wont let Dementia do anything to you." He said confidently. Flug tried to smiled but it was hard, his emotions were telling him something would go wrong. But he wanted to believe Blackhat. Flug barried his face into Blackhats chest, hugging him again. After a couple moments, Flug pulled back and looked down. 

     Blackhat cleared his throat, Flug looking back up. "You might want these back." the demon said, holding flugs pants and smiling. Flug smiled through his sorrow. "Thanks sir." He said and grabbed the pants. 

A/N : ASJKDBAKSJDHBASDJASBDKAJHD IM SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING AGAINASKDJBASDKJASBDASD IM TRYING TO GET MOTIVATION FOR WRITING BUT ITS HARd

and to be perfectly honest, idk how im gonna end this fanfic but ill find a way....hopefully. But also, i know i say it alot but thank you ALL for reading this horribly cringey fic, even though i made it back when i was like 11/12. I love you guys alot. Have a great day and ty for staying