Chapter 12 (NSFW IN IT)

A/N wArnIng: uhm- Nsfw- thats it                        oh and really bad writing so here we go.

  Black hat motioned Flug to follow him as he made his way out the lab. Flug stood for a second, debating, what he should do but followed. He tried to block out his nerves but it was hard, you cant just hide distress, not for long that it. Black hat lead him to a door that wasnt familiar to Flug, it wasnt there originally. He couldnt tell if he was hallucinating or if Black Hat was using his magic shit. The demon opened it and waited for Flug to walk in. Flug looked at him then back at the door. He went in, it revealed a lovely dinning room, classical themed with red and black. There was an oval shaped table, wasnt small but it wasnt big either. Two chairs sit at opposite ends with plates and a lovely meal placed upon it. 

         Black Hat closed the door. It was just the two of them. Tonight is the night Black hat is gonna try to understand Flug, find out why the man is so captivated by him even though he cant trust him. He understands why Flugs scared of him, its the other part that makes him question him. The attraction he feels, its there, but why. Black hat motioned Flug to take a seat, which he did. Once they were both seated his intentions were ready.

     Flug fidgeted in his seat a bit, there was heavy tension, he had a feeling something wasnt right. He looked at his food, trying to avoid eye contact a little bit. "So Flug," Black hat said, breaking the stillness. Flug looked up at him. "Ive noticed the way you've been acting. The way you fidget, the way your heart races. No eye contact." Blackhat said looking into Flugs goggles. "But I can tell its not fear...Its something else. Something far more. The tantalizing look in your eyes says it all. You need...appreciation, its something you havent had in awhile right, doctor?" he titled his head a little bit. Flugs hands shook a little bit, he kept them under the table, trying to keep calm. But in all the nervousness he knew he was right, he hasnt felt loved, and its mentally breaking him. Flug removed his gaze from Black Hat and back to the food. "Yes.." He said quietly, he felt shameful about it. "I want to help you Flug. Make you feel better." Bh said.         "But why?" Flug spoke up, it sounded like that was the biggest question he had to get off his back. Black hat froze for a second, hows a good way to say you love your employee without sounding sappy? "You treated me like crap, constantly made me feel bad about myself, all for you to start being nice out of nowhere?" Flug went on. Black hat had a hard way of expressing his true feelings, usually he covers those emotions with anger and solitude, but he knows he cant hide it forever. 

      "I.." Black hat for once in a life time tripped on his own words, Flug noticed. He could tell the demon was trying to express something but it was difficult. "I treated you poorly because I favored you. But..I couldnt let anyone know." Black hat didnt want to admit it but he was scared, he was scared of what others would think of him, he knows he could snap them into oblivion and it wouldnt matter, but if the news got around that would look bad on his reputation. Flug studied the way Black hat looked at him, and how he was actually being genuine. He kinda felt guilty in a way, knowing that thats how he truly felt. The fact that the man even had fears amazed Flug. "You do?" He said mesmerized. Black hat smiled and nodded. "Youre one of a kind Flug." Black hat commented, appearing behind Flugs chair and putting a hand on Flugs shoulder. Flug tilted his head up, looking at the face of his boss who magically poofed over to him. "Youre intelligent yet vulnerable, kind even when your gig is supposed to be a villain. And youre attracted to things that scare you the most, it draws your attention doesnt it? Thats why you like me." Blackhat turned around the chair so they could properly look at each other. Bh was towering over Flug. He put his hands on the arms of the chair Flug was in, closing him in. They stared at each other. Flug didnt want to admit it he didnt want to believe it was true, but maybe it was. Flug slowly nodded, giving in to the situation. Black hat smirked. "Its cute honestly. Dont worry, I wont tell no one, as long as you dont say anything." Flug said nothing, lost in a trance. Blackhat saw this as the perfect opportunity. He removed one of his hands from the arms of the chair and brought it up to Flugs bag. He took it off slowly and set it on the table, Flug didnt resist. Black hat then helped Flug stand up a bit, Flug going with it, as if he knew where this was going. Black hat pulled him close and leaned in for a kiss, pushing himself onto the anxious male.