Chapter 11

The morning drew near and Flug turned over in his bed. He slowly woke up, realizing Black hat was gone. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he was trying to figure out if what happened last night was a dream or not. It seemed impossible to Flug; the fact he kissed the man that scared him so much. A shiver went down his spine, a draft creeped in from under the window sill. He removed the blankets from his body and grabbed his paper bag that was neatly set on his nightstand. Flug slipped back into his comfort zone once the bag was back on his head. He got up and went out the door. Before he could get any further Dementia interrupted him; he wondered how long she had been outside his door. 

       They stared at each other for a moment, he could tell she was upset. "What-" Flug tried to ask. "Oh you know what Flug." She spat out. "Black hat wasnt in his room last night, seems a little suspicious huh flugg?" She said, trying to insinuate something. Flug knew exactly where she was going with this. "I- uh" He gulped. "Yeah that is suspicious, I dont know where he would have been." He said, trying to keep calm.  Dementia looked harshly at him, testing him. She knew Black hat was in Flugs room last night. There would be no way she didnt notice, her eyes were always on the demon. But she wasnt gonna let Flug know she knew so easily. She needed to see it happen first. "So, you dont know where he was?" Dementia asked, looking straight into the doctors eyes. "Nope, not a clue" Flug lied through his teeth. There was silence. "Okie Dokie Flug! Whatever you say!" She smiled and walked away, pretending to believe him. 

       Flug tilted his head a bit, confused. He shrugged it off as he tried to go to his lab, he opened the door to his lab and walked in. It was quiet and still. Just as it has always been when he was there. He walked over to his desk and noticed the notes were flipped to the page with Bh+Df on it. He felt stomach turn, he was scared knowing Black hat had been through his stuff. Not only that but now the demon knows truly how he felt. This is late news to Flug but still relativity shocking. He was baffled at this whole situation. How could he fall in love with someone who used to treat him so poorly. He thought about, he thought long and hard. What was it that made him fall in love with the ominous being. Was it the power? The control he had over Flug? Maybe its because he hasnt felt love from anyone in so long that hes willing to love anyone, including his boss. But he just couldnt wrap his head around the concept. He asked himself if he was really that desperate, but he couldnt tell. He didnt know what to think of himself anymore.  

      The stillness in Flugs room wasnt there anymore, something had moved. He snapped out his trance, thinking how long he had been standing there. He turned around and there was Black hat, inches away. "Hello Flug." he said softly. Flugs heart started to increase in pace, he was getting nervous. "H-hi sir-" He mumbled. Black hat could tell he was getting on edge again; it always intrigued him how much he scared Flug. He only treated him poorly because he favored Flug in a way. But he had to hide it obviously; a man with so much power and control being seen being nice to one of his henchmen is not something a normal Super Villain would do. He could feel the anxiousness radiating from the scientist and he wanted to change this. He wanted to learn how to make him feel good. He knew how to do it, he just...felt awkward doing it. The constant reminder that someone might find out was in the back of Black Hats mind. He didnt want word to spread that the notorious Black hat was fraternizing with one of his own workers. 

       "Howd you sleep? Considering its 4pm and youre now up." Black hat asked. The realization of it being 4pm hit Flug like a bus, He thought Black hat might say something about him not working. "I uhm- I slept good- I just uhm- I'll get to work right away, Im sorry for sl-" Flug tried saying but was cut off. Black hat grabbed his hand. "ah ah ah~ Flug remember, Were on a Business Vacation. No need to work." The demon said.  Flug was looking into Black hats eyes, he didnt know what he should say, all he knew was what had happened last night had really happened. It was all real. "I-" there was a short silence. "Okay sir." He finally said. Black hat smiled, seeing Flug listen to him. 

A/N: okay okay so- im thinking- I might make next chapter a nsfw chapter- so I just wanted to ask if you guys are okay with that before i do so, I dont want to make people uncomfortable. Might be a lil kinky idk- depending on how you see it. but uh yeah- please just tell me yes or no in the comments.

Anywho; hi yall i hope youre having a great night, im up late writing cause im bored so enjoy this ugly chapter i present to all of you <3 <3