Chapter 6

Flug scooted back to his room and flopped onto his bed, groaning into the pillow beneath his face. "I'm tired.." he mumbled to himself.

He sat up and removed his paper bag. His blond curly hair was a mess, freckles trailed his cheeks along with some scars, and his eyes green eyes started to close.

With a yawn he stretched his arms and laid down, drifting to sleep.

The scientist tossed and turned as nightmares filled his mind. He groaned as he returned to laying on his back and his eyes flutter open.

He turned to his side and looked at his digital clock. It was some what broken due to it being smashed 10 million times. (you get the idea) It read 3:45am.

"Are you kidding me?...Ugh. Guess i'm going to work early." he muttered to no one in particular.
He got up and slipped his paper bag on. Stretching his arms, he got up and slouched his posture a bit. Mornings were never Flug's thing, unless coffee was involved.

He shuffled his way to the kitchen and grabbed a mug. (And basically did whatever people do to make coffee. Idfk because I'm a tea person not a coffee one. Please forgive me. Idk how to survive 👌)
The coffee was hot and steamy (like his smexy ramen) he wift the scent, smiling weakly at his perfect coffee.

With that he made his way towards the lab. When he did he opened le door and pushed it close with his foot when he entered. It didn't shut fully but he didn't care at the moment and went to his work bench, sitting down and placing his mug on a coaster near by.

He cracked his knuckles and began to work.

Hours passed as the male worked and worked and worked. He grew tired easily along with being hungry, but he ignored it.

A yawn escaped his lips as he set his wrench down. He looked around his lab and an confused expression was placed on his face. 'where's Black hat?...' he asked himself.