Twelve | Dates

~Harry's POV

The next week, Hermione asked out Pansy and they started dating. They had their first date, which was a picnic by the black lake. 

Blaise asked out Ron and boy was he elated. They went on a date in the Room of Requirement where they ended up watching a movie then talking for a while until they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

I used the Marauder's Map to find out where they were. They disappeared so I knew immediately knew where they were. I barged in a few hours later to see them sleeping and took a photo with my wand. 

I decided to leave them there.

I was still waiting for Draco to ask me out. I'm too shy for that. My "Gryffindor courage" simply disappeared. 

I did want to do something fun because honestly Umbitch was getting on my nerves by just existing. No one other than Draco knew about the detention punishment and I was going to keep it that way.

I sent a Patronus to all my friends telling them to come to the Room of Requirement at midnight. I sat in the room for an hour preparing everything. 

The first to come in was Luna. She was always punctual and pleasant to be around. Then Neville came, then Theo, Ginny, Mione, Ron, Pansy, Blaise and Draco.

Everyone was early. Draco was the only one who came on time. 

"Since Umbitch has been a total bitch, I decided we should loosen up. Have some fun, you know? So we're gonna play a couple games and relax." I smile. 

"What's first?" Theo asked.

Right. Theo decided to make a truce with us, as did Luna, Ginny and Neville. We'd formed a nice, inter-house friendship group and it was peaceful. 

"Veritaserum or dare." I smiled, pulling out a few bottles of Veritaserum. "I bought some when I snuck out the other night. Perks of having dead parents who left you shitloads of money."

No one laughed at my dark humour.

"Ugh fine don't laugh at my lovely sense of humour." I rolled my eyes. "Kidding. Anyways, sit in a circle." 

I sat and on my right was Mione, on hers was Pansy, then Blaise, then Ron, then Neville, then Theo, then Luna, then Ginny, then Draco. 

"Everyone drink up. The Veritaserum should last for an hour or a bit more." 

We took a shoot of the truth potion each. I Accio'd an empty Firewhiskey and put it in the middle.

"I'll start." Luna said in her soft, calming voice.

She spun the bottle and it landed on the other blond in the room. "Veritaserum or dare, Draco?" 

He sat in thought for a moment. "Veritaserum."

"Who do you like?" 

Draco's eyes widened and then he glared at Luna. He mumbled something. 

Hermione, being the tease she is, spoke up. "What?" 

"Potter. I like Potter." He hissed at her.

I blushed even though I knew. 

"Ooh." Ginny taunted. "Draco likes Harry." 

I thought she liked me. Is she not hurt? 

Draco spun the bottle, quite aggressively might I add, and it landed on Mione. He smirked. "Veritaserum or dare, Hermione."

Either way she was screwed.

"Veritaserum." She huffed out.

"Who did you lose your v-card to?" Draco grinned devilishly.

"How the fuck did you know I'm not a virgin?!" Hermione screeched. She looked at me and I put my hands up surrendering. I didn't tell him.

"I have my ways. Now answer the question."

"Fred." 

"YOU FUCKED MY BROTHER?!" both Ginny and Ron yelled at the same time. "Don't you like Pansy?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah but we were bored." 

I snorted at that.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Ginny. 

"Veritaserum or dare?"

"Dare." Ginny smirked. She's always been competitive and ready for a dare. Probably a necessity when you live with the prankster twins.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room or the person you like. It's the same thing really." Hermione grinned. She knew exactly who everyone liked. 

Ginny blushed, sighed and turned to her left. She grabbed Luna's chin as Draco did to me and kissed her. 

Luna went a bright red. Tomatoes.

"LINNY!" Ron yelled. 

Didn't expect that to happen. I thought he would go overprotective brother mode on the two. 

"Shut up." Ginny muttered. 

She spun the bottle and it landed on me. She asked the infamous question and I had to think about it for a moment before choosing dare. 

"I dare you to sit on Draco's lap." 

I went tomato-red just like she was moments before.

"I fucking hate you." I mumbled before sitting on Draco's lap. He was smirking, I could tell. I looked up at the blond and instead of smirking he was grinning like a child who just got ice cream. 

He pecked my forehead and I blushed yet again. Neville and Hermione aww'd and I turned my head away, then turned back to spin the bottle. 

"Theo, Veritaserum or dare." 

He chose Veritaserum. I knew who he liked, I just wanted him to confirm it. 

"Do you like Neville?" 

"Of course I do." He smiles sincerely, which isn't something you see him do quite often. He's always been a cold person but I know it's just a façade, just like Draco.

The bottle lands on Ron, who chose dare. He then had to sit on Blaise's lap. I laughed at that, until he reminded me who's lap I was sitting on.  

A couple rounds later the questions got funnier. 

"Pansy who's the top in your relationship?" Blaise asked.

"Not me." She grumbled in annoyance. "Not like you're the top."

"Oh but I am." Blaise replied, making Ron match his hair colour yet again.

We decided to ask everyone who the top was. "Ginny's the top out of us two." Luna responded. 

"I'm definitely the top." Theo said proudly. 

"Who's the top out of you two?" Neville asked me and Draco.

"We're not together." I said, slightly sad about that. If only I had the confidence to ask him out. 

"He just doesn't want to admit that he's 100% a bottom." Draco smirked. I got off his lap and slapped him upside the head and he frowned.

"Anyways, I've been meaning to ask you this. Date me, Harry?" 

I smiled in pure happiness. The only time I've ever smiled like this was with Jack. 

"Yes, yes, yes!" I smiled and Draco kissed me. I forgot about everything and everyone and kissed him passionately. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I denied it. He sulked at that.

"Calm down you lot, try not to suck each other's faces off." Blaise interrupted.

I slapped him upside the head too and he frowned as Draco did. 

Draco spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Veritaserum or dare?"

"Veritaserum." 

"Harry... why do you actually flinch whenever anyone touches you?"

Fuck. I can't lie. I can't, because of the stupid fucking Veritaserum. And everyone's here. I can't. I can't.

I can't.