10

over the next couple days; life just continued to subtly treat you.

atsumu and aran had finally made up with each other, which was good for you because now you could enjoy both of their company. speaking of atsumu, you were his, and he was yours; which was something you never in a million years thought you would be saying.

it was a bright saturday, and you were supposed to be spending the day with atsumu, but unfortunately your sister was going out of town for a business meeting and needed someone to watch her daughter for the afternoon.

as much as you enjoyed spending time with your niece yui, this was the third time this week you would have to cancel plans with your boyfriend. you were both always so busy, that it was becoming increasingly difficult to find time to just..exist together.

yui tugged on your shirt, snapping you from your thoughts. "yes? what's up yui?" you muttered and squatted down to her level. "someone's at the door." the seven year old said, and pointed a stubby finger to the door. sure enough; you could make out a silhouette against the glass.

you opened the door suspiciously, and did a double take when you saw a familiar blonde haired boy.

"atsumu? what are you doing here?"

atsumu rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him. "mhm mhm nice to see you too loving girlfriend." he teased, and poked your side. "ah, and who's this?" he squatted down to meet the level of your niece who giggled nervously.

"i'm yui. are you my aunts boyfriend?" she asked bluntly. your cheeks blazed red, but atsumu just laughed. "yes, i guess you could say that. hi yui, i'm atsumu." he ruffled her hair gingerly and she giggled again, before running off into the living room.

"aww she's cuuute." atsumu cooed as you walked into the kitchen. you rolled your eyes. "not you too. i promise she's not as cute as she seems. give it about ten minutes." atsumu chuckled and sat down at the counter. "so why did you really come? i assume it wasn't just to see my niece" you said, as you preheated the oven to make a pizza.

"nope. i'm actually here to see my wonderful and amazing girlfriend who i have only seen two times this week." he responded.

you sighed. "yeah, i'm sorry about that, i've just been really busy between clubs and school and-" atsumu cut you off quickly. "don't even start. it's not on you, we've both been equally busy." you smiled a little at his words and nodded.

"well, now you're stuck helping me babysit." you teased, and turned to finish with the oven. suddenly, you felt two hands around your waist gently spinning you around. his face was so close to yours that you could feel his breath tickling your flushed nose.

"of course i'll help you babysit." he muttered, before pressing a kiss to your lips. you were never going to get used to the sensation of his lips on yours; his kisses were soft and tender, and you couldn't get enough of it.

you wrapped your arms around his neck to tug him closer, and he laughed against your lips before pulling away.

"as much as i would love to kiss you all day, i'm pretty sure the oven just beeped." he said. you groaned, and put the pizza in grumpily. atsumu just shook his head with a smirk and trodded off into the living room after yui.

when you finally made your way back into the living room, you paused in the doorway to observe the scene playing out before your eyes.

atsumu was laying on his stomach with his head propped up in his elbows and a crown on his head. and yui was happily showing him each and every one of her princess fairy dolls.

you cleared your throat softly, and atsumu looked up and smiled. "oh, hiya y/n. come here, play princess with us!" you rolled your eyes and sat down next to your childish but very happy boyfriend. atsumu pulled you into his lap, then gently removed the crown from his head and placed it on yours.

"see y/n, now you're a pretty princess!" yui explained with a satisfied nod. you turned to atsumu, who had a small glimmer in his eye as he nodded in agreement.

"the prettiest." he confirmed.

you spent the remainder of the afternoon playing princess with atsumu and yui, before your niece finally fell asleep on the couch. you excused yourself to carry her to the spare bedroom to tuck her in, before you returned to the living room where atsumu was laying on the couch.

he opened his arms motioning for you to join him, so you did, crawling on top of him so that he could wrap his arms steadily around your waist. you nestled your head on his chest and for a moment you were both silent as you felt the comfortable shifting of his chest rising and falling.

"what are you thinking about?" you asked suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence.

"you." he responded simply.

you flicked his chest before speaking. "you atsumu miya, are cheesy." atsumu rolled his eyes.

"whaaaat it's the truth. how can i just have this human being laying on me and NOT be thinking of her?" you thought about it for a moment. "okay okay, you make a fair point." you gave in.

"you look tired y/n, you can get some rest, i don't mind."

"hm, will you rest too?"

"probably. just don't drool on me."

"oh please. according to samu you snore."

"i do not!"

heyyy she's back! sorry for the long time no post guys, school and my shop have been KILLING ME but hopefully since i get off for spring break next week i will finally be able to post more often again. new levi one shot tomorrow, and probably one more atsumu chapter or two before i start a new fic.
i love you all, and here's your friendly reminder to drink some water!!
-M <33