Resolution

Emiko~

"Um Nii-Chan is this really necessary"? I stared at the men in all black lined up outside the limo. Wait aren't these the Ootori Private police? Did Kyo-Chan do this? Why? I scratched my hair in thinking. It has been a few weeks since I been to school, the Ootori doctors had me under bed rest until I fully recovered. Which was such a pain. But Kyo-Chan and the others came to seem me. Sometimes Kyo-Chan came alone at night and we would talk. Though I promised not to tell Nii-Chan. He would take it the wrong way.

"It's ok Emi-Chan! Kyo-Chan and Tama-Chan spoke to Ojisan and they agreed the Ootori Private Police will watch the school as protection for you". Stated Hon-Chan

"That's kind of silly. I have you and Nii-Chan. I'm also all healed. I'm fine. I won't get kidnapped again". I pouted. I hate being a Damsel in distress. I can kick butt too!

"Emiko". I looked at Nii-Chan, he wore a sad expression. Suddenly he engulfed me in a hug. " Otosan would not agree to let you go to Ouran any other way. He was about to put you back to home schooling. Mitsukuni, I, and the whole host club pleaded for you to be here. Bear with this small inconvenience". They fought for me to be here...that makes me so happy.

"Ok well then let's get going. I'm excited to start my first day at Ouran!". I smiled and got out of Nii-Chan's embrace. I grabbed Hon-Chan and before any of the guards could open the door. I was racing to the front of the building with Hon-Chan flying behind me and Nii-Chan racing to catch us.

-After school-

I sighed and left my last class for the day. Sadly I didn't have it with Haruhi or the twins. I was headed to the Host Club room but stopped. Oh no I'm lost.....not again!!!! Why do I have such bad directional skills!!! Omg can I use my GPS. Wait! Let me check my cell phone. I have Google Maps!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Oh no not again! I'm not getting kidnapped like last time. Quick think Emiko! Flap Jack! I quickly grabbed the hand on my shoulder and like how Nii-Chan taught me, I used their weight and flipped the person over my head. *Crash*

"Oh my Shadows you flipped the Shadow King"! I looked to my left and saw Rei-Chan and Neko-Chan. Aww they came to see me! I missed them! Wait what! My eyes widened and I looked in front of me to see Kyo-Chan flat in front of me with spirals in his eyes. Oh my shadows I flipped the Shadow King!!

I quickly bent down and started patting his cheek. "Kyo-Chan! Kyo-Chan! Please wake up! I'm so sorry"!

I moved close to Kyo-Chan's mouth and tried to make sure his my breathing. I moved my ear to his lips. When I felt a small nip on my earlobe. I yelped and jumped back the blood quickly rushing it my face. Did he just? What!!! He's a demon!

"Emi-Chan! Are you ok"?! Rei-Chan came over to me alarmed, probably seeing how red I was. "Diiiiid a spppppiiiiirrrtt toooouuuch yooooou"? Neko-Chan asked. I'm 1000% sure it's no spirit! That shadow king over there!

I continued to sit there all red as Kyo-Chan suddenly sat up. "Good to see you at school Emi-Chan". Why are you acting all nonchalant? You bit me?!!!

If I could turn redder, I probably did from the dark knowing look in Kyo-Chan's eyes. Rei-Chan and Neko-Chan looked confusedly between the two of us. Then Rei-Chan touched my head and said "hmmm I think you maybe cursed Emi-Chan". Oh no! This can't be. I looked at the knowing smile that slowly came to Kyo-Chan's lips. "I need to go". Before anyone could stop me I ran down the corridor trying to beat Kyo-Chan to the Host Club . I need Nii-Chan to hide! Hide me my giant Nii-Chan protect me from the shadow king.