'NO'

I happily sat on the sofa nibbling on a piece of chocolate cake Nii-chan had given me. "Here Emi-chan try this"!

Suddenly a spoonful of cake was shoved into my mouth. Yum Lemon-cake my next favorite. "This is so yummy Hun-chan"! I couldn't contain my excitement upon trying these amazing sweets placed before me.

"AWWWWWWW! Emi-chan you're so cute!"

"Hunny-sempai! Please feed us too!"

"Hunny-sempai you are such a great older cousin!"

"Emi-chan will you be my little sister"!

I blushed listening to the chorus of praises coming towards us from the group of girls sitting across from us. Oh I forgot they were there. This is embarrassing.

I shyly leaned onto Nii-chan and hid my blushing face on his arm. Nii-chan sensing my awkwardness gently placed his arm around me and brought me close into a hug, near his chest. Nii-chan always gives the best hugs.

I glanced around the room still in Nii-chans embrace. Everyone was watching us. Is there something wrong? Why is everyone staring at me? This club is so strange.

Suddenly the room erupted in Aww's and squeals. I think we broke the guests.

{Flashback}

"NII-CHAN"!

I stared at the shocked faces of the so-called Host Club. Everyone seemed to be frozen like statues. Are they playing some new game I don't know about? Well everyone except the guy with the black hair and glasses, he gave me a calculating look and started jotting something down in his black book. Hmm I wonder if that is a Death Note? Oh no, is he going to kill me?!!!

I gulped letting my imagination run wild.

"Are you okay Emi-chan"?

I looked down at Hun-chan and smiled. "Yes Hun-chan. I'm perfectly okay now. Where were you guys? I looked for you everywhere".

"Emiko". I looked at Nii-chan as he gently placed me down and gave me a once over. There goes Nii-chan, always such a worrywart. I smiled and kissed Nii-chan on the cheek. "Calm down Nii-chan, I'm perfectly fine. A bit freaked out by the Blonde guy. But, no serious damage done".

Suddenly Nii-chans eyes shot like daggers to the left. I followed his gaze and saw the shaking blonde guy on the floor from earlier, there was a giant dent in the wall behind him. Has that dent always been there? Oh wait that looks like something Hun-chan would do. Aww poor guy got Usa-kicked by Hun-chan. I hope he's okay. I looked behind me at Hun-chan and couldn't help but gulp. He had such a murderous look on his face. I think I should have kept my big mouth shut.

Suddenly it felt like a murderous aura was surrounding me. I looked back at Nii-chan and realized it was coming from him. Uh-oh Nii-chan is mad. I don't like it when you're mad Nii-chan, this is not you.

I gently hugged Nii-chan. "That's enough Nii-chan, I'm okay. I'm sure he didn't mean to scare me". I turned to the blonde and smiled. "R-R-RIGHT! OF COURSE NOT! I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE PRINCESS FOR MY ACTIONS". He was still shaking.

Nii-chan still kept a slight glare on the panicked blonde. Must make a distraction and turn this situation around.

I turned to the on-looking group behind us and smiled. "Hello Everyone! My names Emiko Morinozuka! I going to start at Ouran as of tomorrow in ..."

"First Year Class 1-A". Finished the guy with the glasses. How did he know that? I haven't introduced myself to anyone, except Rei-chan and Neko-chan. Is he a Spy?