Friends Hosts and Nii-chan!

Emiko~

This place is so big! How will I find Nii-chan? I know Hun-chan said to meet them near the taekwondo dojo.... where is that anyways?!!!

I sighed looking at the map for maybe the 100th time today. I was too prideful to let Nii-chan and Hun-chan help me around school. I wanted to do this for myself. I'm not a damsel in distress! I will find them, I can do it.

"Can I heeeelp yoooou find your waaaay"? I turned to see the owner of the eerie moaning voice. A guy in a cloak stood before me with raggedy brown hair. I was confused at the cat doll he held in his hand. What a strange dark aura surrounding him. Well everyones got to have a look.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Reiko Kanazuki. I am a member of The Black Magic Club and this here...". She gestured to the guy who had spoken to me. "He is our President Umehito Nekazawa". Suddenly the little cat doll was shoved into my face. "This is Beelzanef"!

What a peculiar group, I rather like them. I gently petted Beelzanef. "Nice to meet you all. I am Emiko Morinozuka".

I watched as they both went rigid. "D- D- DID YOU SAY MONRINOZUKA"!

I flinched back as Neko-chan shouted out. I simply nodded. Rei-chan was the first to recover from the shock. "You wouldn't happen to know Takashi Morinozuka –san by any chance"?

"Of course he's my nii-chan"!

"HE HAS A SISTER"! Neko-chan suddenly passed out on the floor.

"Is he alright"?

"Yes, he will be fine. Now tell me is Mitsukuni ...."

"Yes, he's my cousin. Well more like another Nii-chan to."

I watched, as Rei-chan's eyes seem to get a far off look in them at the mentioning of Hun-chan. Hmm that's strange. Why does she have such a look in her eyes...unless.

"You like Hun-chan". I clapped my hands in excitement.

"What! NO! I- I- I curse Mitsukuni. He cursed my heart"!

"Um Rei-chan, I think that's love...not a curse".

I watched, as her cheeks became a darker shade of red. "W- w- wait...did you call me Rei-chan"?

Now it was my turn to blush. "I'm sorry is that okay? I rather like you and Neko-chan". Rei-chan looked at me and a small smile came to her lips. "We would like that Emi-chan".

"So can I say we're friends"? Rei-chan nodded, the smile still on her face. "As long as you promise to come visit The Black Magic Club and never tell Mitsukini of my curse". Well it's love but maybe I can help you admit it one day Rei-chan.

"Well, let me show you were Morinozuka-san will be". I watched as she grabbed the leg of an unconscious Neko-chan and drag him into a direction. Oh wait I'm supposed to follow her! I can't stand to see that map again.

"Will he be okay"? I glanced at the still unconscious president being dragged behind us. "Oh, don't worry it happens quite often. He's not the best with surprised information".

After some walking we came upon a music room. "What is this place"?

"Just through that door should be where Morinozuka-san will be as well as Mitsukuni-san". Finally! No more running around like a headless chicken.

I turned to thank Rei-chan...but she was gone. "Woah! They really are magic"! Suddenly I heard a chorus of thuds. I turned to the other side of the hall and face palmed myself as I watched Rei-chan dragging Neko-chan unceremoniously down the stairs. "So much for magic. Oh well here I come Nii-chan". I slowly opened the door to the music room.

A bright light blinded me immediately, followed by a flurry of rose petals. Did I die? Is this Heaven? I'm so sorry Nii-chan! I didn't mean to die! Satoshi I'll never get to see you get as tall as Nii-chan! This is terrible!

I was suddenly brought out of my inner monologue by the appearance of 5 guys before me. "Welcome Princess! We are The Ouran Academy Host Club!".

Host Club!!!! Rei-chan why would you bring me to such a place? Aren't we friends?

Suddenly this flamboyant blonde guy came up to me and grabbed my face. "Tell me Princess. Which type of guy fancies your beautiful taste buds"?

I stared at the blonde in horror. He quickly shifted me to the other guys and pointed to a pair of red-haired twins. "Do you like the Mischievous type?"

Again I was swung around to a guy with black hair and glasses, he had an aura of authority around him. "Or would you prefer the Cool, Calm collected type"?

Again I was shifted to face another guy, he was a little taller than me....but then again mostly everyone is taller than me. Again! Why am I so short ? I looked closely at the guy before me, he had short brown hair and big brown eyes. He almost looked like a...HEY WAIT THAT IS A GIRL! Do these guys realize there is a girl cross-dressing as a boy here? Probably not, they seem too preoccupied with being good hosts.

"Would you like the Natural type"? Oh hey she likes books too. That's great I have someone to talk to.

Again I was swung around to where I was facing the blonde guy again. "Or tell me princess, would you rather have me? The Princely type".

"I'll take the cross-dressing girl over there. Thanks".

"WHAT!!!! HARUHI IS NOT A GIRL"! I watched as the blonde guy ran around in a panic. Yup they know he's a girl. Why is it such a secret though?

The blonde guy quickly grabbed my shoulders. "Princess! Im sure you're mistaken. Haruhi is a guy, 100% male! Nothing female over there, I can promise you that. Don't worry, I'll be your Host. Just come along with me".

Now my panic button was pushed. No way am I going to go anywhere with this crazy guy. Nii-chan where are you???

"Come with me Princess"! The blonde guy kept tugging on my arm as I tried tugging away.

"Um Boss.."

"Tamaki-kun..."

"Tamaki..."

"Come. Come Princess"!

That was when I did the only thing I could think of. "NII-CHAAAAAAAAN"!!!!

Suddenly the doors to the music room busted open and I was engulfed into a pair of large arms. A large crash soon followed.

Once I got my eyes to stop spinning I looked up. I was met with a gentle smile and worried eyes. "Nii-chan! What took you so long"?

"NII-CHAN"!!!